-10- Monday (pt2)

bare with me on this one guys...
————-

parkers pov:

me and chester spent all day together today. it was honestly so refreshing and im so glad we arent fighting anymore. we went out to eat a while ago and now we've decided to watch another movie before going to sleep.

chester skips to the couch and flops down. i sit next to him and throw a blanket over us. "here you can pick." i say, handing him the remote. he excitedly scrolls through movies looking for something we will both like.

after picking some comedy movie he settles in next to me and leans his head on my chest. i wrap an arm around him and smile. "hes so cute i love him."

~~~

halfway through the movie i start to zone out. i cant tell if chester is awake or not and i am  already bored from not talking to him. i shift slightly and accidentally hit the remote, shutting the tv off. "fuck." i groan, annoyed.

as im trying to find the remote in the pitch black chester moves off of me slowly. i finally find it and hold it up victoriously. "i found the rem- chester?" as im trying to look around i feel him sit on my lap facing me. he slips the remote out of my hand and throws it to the other side of the couch.

chester begins to kiss me more roughly than before. i put my hands on his waist and pull him closer. he giggles tangling one hand in my hair and the other on my chest. slowly i stop kissing his lips and move to his neck.

i pick a spot and start sucking on it harshly, earning a small noise from chester. he tilts his head back and with every new spot i chose i hear small moans from him. "p-parker~"
he grinds his hips down slowly.

i stop kissing his neck and hold his waist down so he cant move anymore. "be patient darling." he tries to grind his hips down again but i stop him. chester whines in defeat. "so impatient." i tease. he puts a hand on my waistband and kisses me again before leaning over my ear. "may i, parker?" he asks in a seductive tone.

his voice sent chills down my spine. i nod and lay my head back. he gets off the couch and kneels on the carpet, pulling my boxers down painfully slow. he firmly puts a hand around the base and started to lick the top. i whine and put a hand in his hair.

confidently he takes my full length in and swirls his tongue, slowly bobbing his head. "fuuck c-chester~" i grip his hair tighter and bite one of my other fingers. he gags slightly and bobs faster, eyes rolling back in his head. i surpress a moan when i finish and he makes eye contact with me while he swallows the mouthful.

"you look so pretty like this, chester." i say quietly and he smiles.

~~~

we cleanup quickly and head to my bedroom to sleep. i lift the blanket up and he crawled in, placing his arms around me tiredly. i held his waist and pulled him closer. "goodnight parker, i love you." he giggled into my shirt. "i love you too chester, goodnight."

———————
can somebody like please kill me omg that was PAINFUL to write and idek if it was good 🥲
next chapter should be soon twins, sorry this one was shorter i just didnt know what else to add lol.