-7- Sunday

guys its sucks lowkey its shakey but i did some fanart chat AHHHHHH i got a like a body reference picture from someone on pintrest because i suck at drawing humans but i did the rest lol.

anyways heres your chapter babes

——————-

parkers pov:

waking up to chester sleeping next to me will never be normal. im literally cuddling the person i was supposed to kill two nights ago...and he still has no idea. "chester, an innocent, sweet, and caring guy, has no idea im a monster..." guilt creeps back into my head and i think about running out the front door.

i start to panic and move away from him but he grabs my shirt with more strength than i thought he had. "you better not be trying to leave again parker." i freeze and look over at him glaring me down very menacingly. "i wasnt i swear." i stumble over my words. "liar." he says angrily.
"why am i scared? i could crush him like a spider anytime i want to afterall its my job."

"dont push it." he hissed. "and what if i do?" i sassed him back. "then ill make you stay another night. your worst nightmare right?" he said sarcastically, pulling me away from the edge of the bed.

i sighed, defeated.

"fine ill stop trying to leave...when am i going to be allowed to? you've held me hostage for two nights and a day." he sighs, looking exhausted. "how about like noon. im still tired and you dont have a choice unless you want to break my heart and leave without me." he fake sniffles. "oh my god, fine." he smiles victoriously and lays back down.

"now sleep. its like 7:00 am on a sunday."
i laugh lightly and settle back back to a comfortable position.

~~

my repetitive nightmare starts. im killing my victim as fast as i can when i look over and see a man standing at the end of the alley. he looks horrified as usual but something's different this time. i know that face...its chester? shit, hes not supposed to be here. "wait no no he cant be here hes going to-"  as im realizing how my dream goes again chester starts running up to us. instinctively i hold up my knife and it pierces his flesh cleanly. he steps back with sharp breaths, holding his hands over the wound. "CHESTER IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE YOU." i scream collapsing over him wheezing quietly on the ground. he looks at me with horror and betrayal in his eyes. i try to get closer to lift him but he crawls away from me with the last of his strength. my heart absolutely shatters seeing the hatred in this action. i watch as he struggles to escape eventually going limp across the pavement and coughing blood everywhere. all i can do is cry watching his last breaths leave him knowing i cant do anything to save him now.

~~

i shoot up in chesters bed shaking. when i look beside me hes gone. i start to panic again feeling my chest tighten. i reach for my phone and see my boss texted an hour ago. "parker get back to me soon or ill have to give the job to somebody else." "oh fuck." if my heart wasn't racing before it is now.

i text him back as fast as my fingers will type. "its under control boss. dont worry, you know i always finish a job." as soon as it sends i literally sprint out of the bed to look for chester. every room i check, hes not in. "SHIT. SHIT. SHIT."

just then i round the corner and see him standing in the kitchen with his headphones in swaying side to side. i sigh extremely hard and walk up behind him, grabbing his shoulders tightly. he jumps harshly then relaxes when he sees its me. pulling his headphones out he laughs lightly. "jesus dude you scared me." i frown. "no, you scared me. i thought you died."

"because i left you alone for 20 minutes all of a sudden im going to die?" he smiles. "clingy much?" "shut up chester. i hate you." i smile and roll my eyes even though he doesn't see it.

~~~

me and chester head out the door and start our walk to my apartment. hes decided he wants to stay at my place for a night because, "its only fair" and i am sorta glad he wants to because my boss hasn't responded yet so i need to keep a close eye on chester. i want him with me to keep him safe, no other reasons obviously.

"dude i love your place. its sick." i laugh lightly. "thanks man." i walk in and throw my stuff on the counter. "you can hangout wherever im just going to take a quick shower."

he wanders off happily. "alright parker."

——————

hey yall hey 🌝
if u guys r enjoying the cute chapters im about to  ruin ur careers with Sunday PT2....
ITS AB TO GET JUICY TWINS
💋💋