Part -41

Unedited :

On the same day at Jeon mansion

Jm came from office a little tired. He just direct go to his room .

Today he is feeling a little tired so he came a early after telling Suga. When he was resting suddenly his gate wide open . He immediately sat on his bed. He glared at the person and the person gulp .

Jm- Is this is the way to enter in someone room ( glared )

Jk - I am sorry... hyung..I don't know you are here.. ( look down )

Jm- So.. you will enter like this when I was not here..( angry + shout )

Jk - I am so..sorry..hy.hyung..( scared )

Jm took a deep breath to calm himself down . He know the younger is like that only . He then look jk who look ready to cry . No matter when jm angry voice always scared him . Jm call jk towards him.

Jm- come here...

Jk go towards him scared. Jm pull him on the bed to make him sit . He then hold jk hand softly.

Jm- look at me...

.....

Jm -  kookie look at me...baby..

Jk look at him with glossy eyes .

Jm- scared..

Jk nooded slowly.

Jm hug him .

Jm - no need..I am not gonna do anything..but it's not right na..you must knock before entering in anyone's room.. right..

He heard a small yes . He then pull jk ou of the hug .

Jm - now tell me ..why you come here...

Jk pouted .

Jk - Hobi Hyung punish me...

Jm- what really... what you do to make him angry you brat ( flick jk head )

Jk rub the area and pout more.

Jk - I didn't do any thing..

Jm- Really..so hyung just grow thrown ..

Jk then tell him everything . ( Not tae bully part ). As he was done telling he get a hard whack. He look at jm who look quite angry.

Jm - Is this what for  you go there  ? ( again whack jk )

Jk- hyung ( rubbing the sting ) hobi hyung already punish me..now please not you....

Jm- ok..but if you do it again then you will really get something from me..I am warning you ..

Jk nooded .

Jm- now go and do your work ..let me rest .

This is when jk notice tired face of jm.

Jk- what happen you look tired..hyung
are you fine ?

Jm-  I am fine just a little tired..

Jk - ok you rest ..I am going..if you need anything tell me ..

Jm- hmmm...

Jk left the room jumping like a bunny.

Jm- Don't jump you human like bunny..( shout ) .

Jm then laid on the bed and then soon  lost in sleep.

On the other side .

Suga leave to Jeon company after making tae sleep. He has some very important work.

He just enter in the office . He was about to enter in Jin cabin but someone stop him.

X - You can't go in Sir..

Suga - I want to go..and I will definitely go..

X- You can't sir..Mr.jeon specially order not to let anyone inside..

Suga close his eyes and let out a breath.

Suga - it's not for me..now get aside..

X- No sir ..I can't sorry...

Suga - what the fuck is wrong with you ..( angrily )  can't you listen what I said ( shout )

X- Don't shout here sir..

Suga eyes darkened now. He immediately calm like ocean which is quiet abnormal for the guard.

Suga - Did you even know who I am ...( Calm like ocean )

X-  whoever you are..I don't care..now please go from here ..before I call security...

Suga ignore him for the sake of the office or he will already kill the bastard in front of him . He start walking forward but the guard immediately put his hand in front of Suga . Now Suga look up like a killer. He has enough of this .

Suga - I am giving you last chance..just get your shit and ...go..

But the guard keep standing there . Suga hold his hand and twisted it . The person yelp in pain.

Suga - Now..say..what are you saying before you piece of shit.. ( twisting his arm )( angrily + dangerous )

Listening the chaos Jin came outside.  Actually he was online  discussing something related to company shares with Rm as both the companies have 50-50 shares.  He just get free from the meeting and suddenly listen uneven sound and he was definitely not pleased with the scene in front of him . Because a man screaming in pain and a dangerous mafia who is twisting the man hand mercilessly and look ready to kill the guy in front of him can not pleased anyone atleast not him .
Suga was not aware of his surroundings . He was continuously cursing the guy .

Jin- LEAVE HIM...

END

HELLO Everyone . Hope you like this chapter . Actually today I really want to update you know why....

Guess......

Because today is my Birthday . I want to give you guys something on my birthday . So think to update  .
I hope you like this..

And yes guys

Votes are now increasing but comments are still not. So it's my humble request to increase comments also . I love to read your view.

I will update soon if I get enough comment and vote . So choice is yours 😉

Vote & comment

Lots of love to you all 💗💜

Q - How's the chapter ?

Q- Favourite part ?