Part- 24

( if I don't mansion the age before just imagine that Rm- 18, Suga- 15 and tae- 9)

In Kim industry

Rm is continuously working from past six hrs. He is continuously busy in meeting and all the arrangements . Jin is also there with him to help. He completely forgot about tae.

In Kim mansion

( Note - if any of you is scared of dark or have Nyctophobia please skip 3-4 paragraph. )

Here tae is continuously crying because of the darkness in the room. He is sitting leaning to the door with his hand on knees and his face buried in it. He is continuously crying from past 30 min. But no one come there for help as all the workers are outside for their lunch only main door security guard are there. And his baby voice can't reach till there.
He was crying miserably. He is scared to death and his mind can't help him. Various things were going in his mind like - there is somebody in room or he will kill him etc. He is trembling in fear . Tears are flowing like a river. He is also hungry as he didn't eat anything from morning. ( 🙄 Thanks to Rm ) .He tried his luck again.

Tae- someone... please..open the door..( crying ) please hyung I am sorry...I will never disobey you ... please open the door...it's..too dark here...I am so scared...pls hyung...pls... yoonie hyungie please open it ...tae tae is scared... please Hyungie...

He yell for good 15 more min. and bang the door for last time. He has no energy now. His head is hurting due to crying and shouting ( and scared also ) . His vision is getting blurry now and headache is increasing and he fell on the ground unconscious .

After 1 hr.

Someone enter in mansion with tiredness written all over his face and three icecream ( chocolate, vanilla & strawberry ) in his hand. He examine the surrounding and find it dark. He settle on couch lazely handing the ice cream to one of the maid and order to put it in refrigerator and inquire him why there is no light. The maid tell him that a shot circuit happen and it will settle in 20-30 min. . He nooded and stay there for good 10-15 min. And then open his eyes sensing that something is not good.

Guess😉😉

......,.............,...............

Yoongi.......🥳🥳⚡

Yes it was Yoongi😁😁 . His classes over soon today but he has to submit a project. After completing it he stand to go home but remember that his bear said to bring ice cream for him. So how could he deny it. He buy three icecream for all of them and heed to home.

He lazily settle down on couch, closing his eyes but suddenly his realisation hit him.

Suga Pov
Wait....a minute...( Open eyes ) why there is so much silent. Where is tae. As far as I remember today is holiday for junior school. Why didn't he came down till now...
End

Suga thinking all this because today is Saturday and junior school have holiday and tae must be at home. ( Tae school timing is 7am to 12 pm )
It's a routine of them . Whenever suga reach home ( Suga timing- 7:30 to 2 pm ). He always find tae there waiting for him and as soon as he enter tae jump and hug him tightly.
Even if tae was not waiting in hall still he came downstairs running when he hear suga car horn.

But today nothing happens and Suga was so confused he stand up start checking in home.

He first go in living room but couldn't find taehyung there . Then he goes in kitchen, drawing room, and then check Rm and his room but he didn't find him.