Part- 26

In the kitchen:-

Jin enter in the , first he give a look to person who is cutting onions and then laugh loudly. Gaining attention of the person.

                 ( Isn't it cute 🤭🤭)

                 ( Isn't it cute 🤭🤭)

        ( My first edited img. How it is )

Suga is cutting the onion but end up crying because the fragrance is too strong . He can't able to handle it.When Jin enters the kitchen he frowns but when he see Suga condition he laughed out loud.

Suga- what happened...why are you laughing hyung....( He see towards Jin with closing eyes as he can't able to open it)

Jin laughed more.

Jin- what happens to you Suga ...open your eyes...( Teasing )

Suga- I can't hyung....this onion is too strong ....

Jin- oh... so the famous savage & cold person is crying because of an onion... that's a new thing for us ....  ( Laugh + tease )

Suga ( annoyed)- first stop laughing at me....and what you want to say....if this easy for you than do it....

Both started working in the kitchen together. Jin start to make dishes whereas Suga is cutting the vegetables .

Jin- so than you can sleep ... don't you..

Suga- you all are saying like I don't do any work other than sleep...( Rolling his eyes )

Jin- No we are saying that other than your work..you only sleep....you lazy cat...

Suga-that is much better than seeing my face 1000th time in mirror  and admiring  myself hyung...

Jin- you  can't even do that  because you don't have a handsome face like me...( Wwh you know 😜 )

Suga - I don't even want to....

Like this they are doing there work with there bickering .
On the other hand jm & j hope are arranging the dinning table and preparing the theatre room .
And V & jk is playing game in the gaming room.
Rm is reading a book during this time.

After 2  hr.

Everything is done. The dinning table is filled with different types of tasty dishes .
All of them other than v & jk they are still playing. Hobi go upstair and found both of them bickering on the game. He call both of them but they are lost in their own world.

Hobi- v,jk come downstairs... everything is ready....

Still bickering...

(Jk is winning the game and tae is wincing) ( jk teasing tae )

Jk- why you are so bad at this hyung

( As I told they both are of same age but tae is some months older than jk . So sometimes jk call him hyung too ) 

Jk is teasing him sticking his tongue out and tae is shouting.

Tae- you are cheating...

Hobi get annoyed listening them. He is calling him from past 10 min and they are busy at v.g. like this is the most important thing in the world.

Hobi go toward them from back and pull thier ear.  ( One ,one ear in  both hands ) . Both of them yell in pain and see behind . Only to met their sunshine hyung glares .

 Only to met their sunshine hyung glares

Tae- ouch..ah.. Hyung

Jk- ahhh..ouch....ah..ah...

J hope give them a glare and both went quite.

Hobi- ...I am calling you both for past 10 min and you don't even give a heed to it...

Tae- Sorry hyung.... please leave us...

Hobi see tae and then jk. Jk show his puppy eyes which melt hobi instantly and he leave both of them.

Then they all gathered on the dinning table . All eyes widened seeing the varities of dishes that are place on the table. They all are eating their favourite dishes .

Jin - let me ask you something....
( Smiling )

All of them know what's coming. Suga rest his head on his hand giving a boring look . Jk rest his head on jm shoulder. All of them give ' not now ' look. But who is gonna stop our Jin . He starts making his dad jokes.

Jin-  you know why Father's take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing..

All tried to think but no- one get it. So they shake thier hand in no...

Jin- because  in case they get a whole in one

Saying this he laughed ot loud and all of them give him a disgusting look..

Jin - what do a tick and the Eiffel tower have in common..

They all tried again but can't able to answer.

Jin-  they are both Paris sites.

Jin make some more dad jokes. All of them are listening to him. They also get interested in Jin dad jokes. They also laugh on some of them .
Some of them are good also.

They all enjoyed their dinner and then go to movie theatre to watch  movie.

They all played games with each other and enjoyed a lot . After that Jeon brothers leave to thier home .
All of them enjoyed a lot .  After so many days all get a peaceful sleep .

So that's all for the chapter ☺️ hope you guys like it..
After this chapter I will update one more time . Because I am not able to update for next two days. Till then complete 50 votes on both  parts.

Vote& comment 😘
Inline comments are appreciated to

Q-. Do you like the images I edited?

Q- How was the chapter?

Don't forget to vote & comment

Lot's of love ❤️💗