Part-19

In Kim mansion

( Tae room )

Tae- ( pout)- that's not fair I am so bore...the time we came home Hyung is just in his room....ohh God what I do now..wait....let me go in hyung room...I will make him to play with me no matter how....

Pov
Suga is working on laptop from last 5 hrs. Continuously without resting as he has many office work. Even Rm was not there so he double burden on him to complete & check all files.
And here I tae baby getting bored because his Hyung is not talking or giving attention to him.

Suga room

Tae marched in the room banging the door without knocking. Whereas Suga is talking to someone on phone.

Suga shot a glare to tae.

After 10 min

Suga- ( stern) - what was that behaviour tae

Tae flinched listening Suga. Because he is not the one who bother on these type of things.

Suga- answer me...I am talking to you

Tae- Hyung... sorry I don't know you are talking.

Suga sigh and again start working.
Tae made face and think - ' hmm..this laptop I think this was hyung crush... that's why he is always with it.

Tae- Hyung can we play something.

Suga- I can't play... just go from here...

Tae- but hyung...I am so bored... please let play something

Suga(irritated)- don't you listen in once...I said I have a lot of work to do....just get out of here...

Tae also get irritated he snatch the laptop from Suga. Suga got angry on this why he can't understand that the work was so important.

Suga - ( dead calm voice)- taehyung give it back to me now.

Tae- No...why are you not talking to me...I am getting bored...

Suga- I have many other important works than... doing timepass...so just give it ..

Tae- No ...I will not( shout )

And that's the last button Suga blast on taehyung.

Suga- ( angry+ shout)- I said give it back Noww .... Kim taehyung...

Tae- ( scared)- hy.. hyung...

Suga- just shut up... don't you understand in once...you have not doing any work that doesn't mean no one has...

Tae- hy... hyung..why are you shouting...I ..

Suga- because you are irritating me..just get out from here

Tae- but..hy...

Suga- ( shout)- NOW !

Tae eyes starting brimming. Suga rarely used this tone on him and this always scared him like hell. He immediately leave from there crying. But Suga didn't notice that and again engrossed in his work.

In Xxx hospital

Jin go in a room and see hobi was sitting there sadly. Jin sigh and go towards him and cup his face.

 Jin sigh and go towards him and cup his face

    ( Isn't it cute or sad both🤨 ,. But its                   cute more 😁😍😅)

Jin- hobi- ah what happen babe...why are you sad

Hobi- hyung...rm hyung...he shout at me.. am I irritating hyung ( Sadly)

Jin- no bub ,  just leave what he say...you are my sunshine, my hope...not just mine..but everyone.

( 😉 Right army )

Hobi- really hyung....or you just saying it..

Jin- hobi - ah don't say like this..have I ever lied to you...

Hobi- no hyung

Jin- ( hug him )-  So, now just give me your sunshine smile...I have other fools also to handle....

Hobi laugh listening to this and they both leave from room. After that trio leave from hospital to home.

After  2 hrs.

After making jk sleep jimin is sitting in the living room & crying silently thinking the incident with jk. He is feeling to much guilty to treat jk so strictly and the result is he now scared of him . That make him cry more but suddenly bell rings.

Tring,.........tring......

End☺️

Sorry guys I know this is small chapter but please compromise with this. I really have no time still I promise you , that's why I am writing it only for you. I will try to write a long chapter next time.

Vote or comments guys

Please guys increase vote and comments now...I have given you enough chapters to understand whether you like my story or not....and if you are liking it just vote and comment. It will encourage me more to write and help me if you are liking or not.

Bye
Have a nice day to all🥰

Vote & comment 🥺

Love 💕💗