Discontinued

That's right you've read that right, this story will be discontinued. As to why I will discontinue the story then I will list it down.

1. Improper Story Line

**Looking back to the series, I noticed a slight mishap. Apparently the King Of Seoul's or Gitae Kim, left South Korea after overthrowing Jichang from his throne. And in my story he stayed, which is not what I planned since I wanted Euan to be trained by Gitae, but the concept of Gitae training him is flawed. I didn't like it because I gave this mother fucker seven teachers.

1. Tom Lee
2. Jichang Kwak
3. Taesoo Ma
4. Jangyeon Na
6. Gitae Kim
7. Mujin Jin

Yet even after all of I j was ever satisfied.

2. The plot. my storysjms to focus entirely on Euan's adventure, though, there will be times where he will be in some scenarios in Lookism such as the 3rd affiliate, hunt for big deal and 1st affiliate, but because of the fact that PTJ says that The 1st Gen war happened was after Galryong died and I was flipping my tables.

3. Character Development

I plan to add some PC's in the story to give the protagonist a time to shine and show his will as a hero, but no! I had hard time thinking because of how this book boosted with reads and led me to the point where cross the line!

Either way I'm discontinuing the story, not because I was absent, which you an blame me for, but because I had no idea about what I should o in the next chapter. That's all bye.