⟨⟨⟨A|N⟩⟩⟩

«so I haven't been uploading lately, well I have a very good valid reason for that»

#1 Is that I have things to do at school

#2 I'm struggling to make an OC arc

«that's right Oc arc. The "search for Hostel" is the current arc that Euan is entering right now and if you ask if it's gonna affect anything throughout the entire scenario of Lookism then I'd say mildly-yes»

«the story of Euan Choi is meant to be a background story of every Lookism chapters from 1 - 90; I thought that if I do it then it would make more sense into the concept of this story, but you don't have to worry about some wholesome chapters that are in the original series because Euan is gonna be there»

«for now, our story will focus unto Euan until it reaches the God Dog arc because starting from that arc, there would be a mass majority of changes that'd happen in PTJ such as a new character being involved»

«for now I plan to put this on-hold until November, but if I manage to sort my mind out then there's a chance that I'll continue the story like the old days, for now I'm just gonna work on some of my stories that's been hiding in my draft»

«and before I leave I should tell you all that there'd be few oc that'll appear in the story, and they have major role to the entire series, and with that being said, hope you guys have a nice day, see you all and God Bless you»