Chapter 6 Search For Hostel 2

Darkness, empty void... That's all Euan could think of as he lies down the comfy cushion that the Sally Park prepared for him.

"Is that really necessary?"

Asked by the guy whom Euan fought earlier.

"We can't tie him up... Besides, I've seen his face before, there's no doubt that he's Eli's brother."

Sally replied in a serious demeanour as she covered the boy with blanket.

"And what if he isn't?"

"It won't. I've seen his face before and there's doubting my suspicions, Warren."

The boy known as Warren was about to say something but two of his friends beat him to it.

"What if he beat us up?"

"He won't, not when I'm around."

Sally sat at the floor and waited for Euan to wakeup.

<<>>

As Sally, Warren and two of her friends waited. Euan was having a flashback of his past.

He saw himself lying on the ground, bloody beaten as a man stood Infront of him.

"You can never be strong as long as you accept who you really are."

Said by the name before walking away, leaving Euan unconscious. He tried to reach his hands for him, but before he could, his vision went blurry and everything fades away.

But before everything ends, he heard one last words coming from the man's mouth.

"You should know what you really are."

<<>>

He opened his eyes and saw the ceiling light shoning above him, He covered his face, relaxing for a moment before asking himself.

"What did he mean by that?"

As he finishes his sentence, there he saw, Warren and Sally Park standing Infront of him while hiding through the shadows.

"Your awake. Good."

Sally says before going to corner of the room and grab a tray of food. She went over to him and served it right at his side.

Confused, Euan look at her with suspicions.

"... What are you doing?"