CH. 3 Embarassment

"You know you should start making friends."

The next day of school started. Mira and Euan, as usual are having a conversation regarding to the Young Choi's lack of social interaction.

Mira suggested that it'll be good for Euan to interact with other kids rather than Mira since she doesn't want to embarrass him around her.

She thinks that it may ruined his reputation, but he didn't care, all that matters is that he has a friend.

"Yesterday this pricked beat him up and flipped his lid."

The two of them overheard Doo spoked. They quietly listens to their conversation and by the looks of it; it sounded as if Doo beat up someone yesterday.

"Hi Daniel~"

Zoe waved at the young teen who just entered the classroom.

"Come quick, Doo has something fun y to show us."

"Heh, yeah, Zack beats up a pig yesterday... And I took a picture of him, in nude!"

Doo laughed which seems to annoy the young teen. The young Choi notices the frown forming at the brunette's face.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Euan asked.

"I hate it. Zack always starts a fight."

She grumbles in annoyance while looking away.

"Why don't you just go out with him? He's nice to you~"

A random female student joins in to their conversation..

"Yeah, that's that thing, a while ago, he invited me to the movies but ended up fighting at the streets."

Mira explained with an annoyed look.

"Geez~ crazy. Well I'm not surprise at all."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you remember? He's an uprising Boxer since middle school."

As soon as she says that, Euan perked up with interest. He narrowed his eyes at the side and look at Zack.

"Enough. As a boxer I'm not proud of using a straight punch to leave him groggy, it should've been a jab."

Zack says with pride, expecting Mira to fall hills over him, but she just grumbled instead.

"Hey, Euan, you got any girlfriend?"

A random female student asked approaching him, this time tagging two friends with her. Euan just shrugged them off and continued listening to their converse.

"Come to think of it, that Piggy's mom, has to be a piggy too right?"

One of Zack's companion says; It quickly snapped Daniel's thought upon hearing it.

"Pigs are born from pigs, Hahaha! What if that piggy brings his Mom along?"

Euan hearing these comments, couldn't help but feel annoyed, bothered by how these students acts so highly.

"I'm gonna strip them both naked! Was she happy giving birth to him? I would have had an aborti-"

"Hey! When will you shut your mouth, Pig?"

Euan's comment seems to have taken the boy aback by surprise. He never would've thought that someone as handsome Euan would say that.

"Euan..."