Chapter 5: Talentshow (Part 2)

Y/N Pov:

"Dear ladies and gentlemen"

Shit! So now it's really starting. The trembling in my legs. The sweating on my hands, it's only making things worse. The only light in the whole theater shines on, the upper platform. I don't know if I wasn't paying attention, 'Probably not because of the feeling that my stomach is about to rip apart'. But suddenly Miss Delight is standing at the top, her blonde hair literally poking through the dark auditorium. She stands up straight and runs a hand through her hair, and that's when it all begins.

"I am delighted to welcome you all to this year's Talent Show at our university. Students and parents alike. Tonight we will witness breathtaking talents that our students will present with passion and dedication. There will be a total of 200 students performing: Actors, singers and so much more...Good luck to all!

With that, she went to the left side, and suddenly the lights went out in the entire room.

"Hey, Karasu, when's our turn again?" I have to do something to distract myself from this nervousness.

"Boxy?" Shit, he doesn't even know himself.

"I Think you're at the end, last or something"

"You see Y/N? So we still have time" I can't see him 'Because of the darkness' but I'm sure he's got that dirty grin on his face. Which he always does when he's annoying or embarrassing me in some way.

"You can go ahead and watch your crush perfo-

"Be quiet up there!" I don't recognize the voice, Karasu turns abruptly backwards, while I start to panic about what's going to happen now.

"Dude Shut the-

The lights come on at the front and the hall is very quiet. There's a group of girls on the platform, I've never seen them before but they all look the same in some way. The complete same uniform, consisting of an orange skirt and a top. I look at one of the girls, or rather the clothes. It says 'Playtime' in big letters on the front. 'weird'

"Wow Y/N Should probably have chosen sports more often after all"

I'm just about to reply to his stupid comment, but suddenly I hear some damn loud music. I honestly have no idea what song it is, 'Even though I always listen to music'. But it sounds like something a sports teacher would turn on in class to motivate the students.

I only get more nervous. 'People put so much work into this and we look like homeless people'. Shit, we still have to take first place. A voice is still talking on stage, but I'm not listening. HOW? We have to perform right away and I'm panicking just watching. I also have to concentrate and use telekinesis so that we don't embarrass ourselves in front of almost 3000 people. We're going to embarrass ourselves so damn much.

"Hey, DogDay?"

"Yes Karasu?"

"Would it be okay if we went to the dressing rooms right now? We still have a little bit to prepare for the show."

"Of course!"

I feel as if my brain has somehow stopped. I barely notice it as I stand up, bag in hand, and walk through the darkness with Karasu. Until we finally reach a brown door. I turn around briefly before we finally leave this huge hall. You can hardly see the whole hall, it's so damn dark, only the seats are minimally visible. I can't see so well through the darkness, but the bright display of Boxy's phone is always visible. In a way, it takes away my nervousness that he doesn't care. 'I should try that too'