Chapter 6: Unconscious

POV: Amara

We were 30 minutes into our lesson about witchcraft ingredients and their magical properties. Witchcraft is much more interesting than I thought. We found out that the woman's name was Miss Hyria. She was nice and sweet. She looked like a very experienced teacher.

 We were taking notes when Ms. Hyria announced; "Ok students, today I will be teaching you how to make a levitating potion, but the potion only lasts for a few seconds so be careful." She told us.

"Now, you two ladies at the back there." She said pointing to me and Aph. "You two can come and help me with the ingredients." She spoke. We stood up and walked over to her desk which was full of ingredients. Once we got there, we stood on both sides of her and she spoke again; "Now, what are your names?" She asked us.

"I'm Amara and she's Aphmau." I said to her introducing us.

" Ok, now Aphmau, can you grab the frog legs and put it in the caldron please." She spoke. Aphmau did as she was told and put it in. It looked extremely slimy, and I was glad that I was not her. I could see the disgust in her face. I held back laughter. I felt Aph step on my foot. I bit my lip in pain trying to not make it obvious that I was in pain. "Right, now Amara, can you throw in the butterfly wings please" Ms. Hyria told me. I did as I was told and put it in. It was a beautiful icy blue pair of wings. It reminded me of Laurence's beautiful blue eyes. Ok can stop thinking about Laurence for one second please! "Thank you, Amara. Now Aphmau, can you throw in the octopus tentacles please." She asked Aph. Aph had a pleading look but picked it up. She had a look of disgust like before. Once again, I held back laughter. Aph just looked at me and rolled her eyes. She basically threw it in and wiped her hands on her school uniform.

"Thank you Aphmau, now Amara can you pass the wolf bane please" She asked me. My heart dropped and my eyes widened as I looked to my left to see the purple flower right beside me. "Amara, the wolf bane please." Ms. Hyria told me. I knew that werewolves were highly allergic to wolf bane. Even worse than chocolate. I nervously took it and handed it to her. "Now kids, wolf bane is very dangerous for werewolves, so werewolves be careful around it. Let someone else take wolf bane because if a werewolf touches for more than 5 seconds, they can become unconscious. So be extremely careful" She warned all the werewolves in the class.

I suddenly began to feel lightheaded and dizzy. Everything started to become blurry and the last words I could mutter was "Aph I don't feel so good-." Then I passed out. The last thing I heard was Aph shouting "AMARA!" I woke up but I was not anywhere. It was like I was in a void with nothing else around me. I then began to become  conscious again, and I heard voices. I didn't know whose voices those were immediately but then I realized it was Aphmau' s and someone else's. I opened my eyes slowly, shutting them immediately close again because of the bright lights. When Aph saw I was awake, she hugged me. "I thought I lost you for a second there sis." She said to me worryingly. "It takes more than that to take me out." I said to her. We departed and she smiled at me, I smiled back. Then the school nurse came in.

"Oh, miss Amara, you're awake. You seemed to have passed out. Can you tell me what happened?" The nurse asked me. "Can I tell her?" Aph asked me. I nodded and she continued. "W-well, you see, Amara is actually a werewolf." Aph said. "And she touched wolf bane for a couple of seconds." Aph explained. The nurse's face changed from a gentle look to a concerned look.

"For how long did you hold it?" The nurse asked me.

"Only for maybe 8 seconds." I answered.

"Ok, so there is nothing to worry about. You might be weak for a couple of hours, but you will be fine in the morning." The nurse stated. Me and Aph both sighed with relief. I'm glad that it's only going to last a couple of hours and not like days. I don't want Aph to be alone at school. "Your mom is on her way. And miss Aphmau I think you should head to class now." The nurse said.

"Ok. See you later, I promise to binge watch The Big Bang Theory with you when I get home. Ok." Aph said standing while holding my hand. "Ok." I said as she let go of my hand and off, she went to class, and I was left alone with the nurse.

{Time skip brought to you by apples...yea}

Me and mom were riding home with my mom basically scolding me out for touching the wolfs bane and blah blah blah. "Ok mom. I'm sorry ok." I said to her looking out the window with my head on the widow sill.  She sighed and said, "Its ok Mara, I'm just glad that you're ok." My mom said, grabbing my hand, eyes still on the road. I smiled and in no time, we were in the driveway. I got out of the car, my legs a bit weak but I was still able to walk. I went inside the house and went upstairs to my room. Ugh, why does my room have to be upstairs! Once I was in my room after a few minutes of struggling to get up the stairs, I placed my bag down and plopped down on my bed exhausted. Now what do I do now? I decided to check my phone and saw it 10:20am. I thought it as later. Aph's only coming in like 4 hours and 40 minutes. Yes, I am good at Math's unlike Aph. She might be better at writing but I'm better at numbers. Well,  I guess I can scroll on TikTok a bit.

{Another Time skip brought to you by my brain}

I was laying on my bed with my wolf features out, staring at the ceiling in deep thought, when I heard my mom shout; "Was that a boy!?"

I then heard someone who I recognized as my sister yell "I don't even know what a boy is!" And footsteps run up the stairs. Aph's room is across from mine so I can see when she leaves and enters. She ran into her room and shut the door behind her, making me wonder why she was in such a rush. She came out a few minutes later and came to say hi to me. "Hey, Mara" Aph greeted me.

"Hey Aph, why did you come so late?" I asked her.

"Well, I was sent to detention for pushing Ivy." She explained.

"That pink haired girl?"

"Yeah. She pushed me first after I got changed."

"Tomorrow when I see her, I'll give her a piece of my mind." I spoke.

"It's ok because while I was in detention, I got a new Gray Fullbuster poster. I got by another guy at detention. His name is Jeffory and he's very nice. He likes anime too!" She exclaimed.

"Oh wow, another weep you can weep with." I said sarcastically.

"Hey, you're a weep too!" She exclaimed.

"Well, not as bad as you." I spoke.

"Whatever, just wait. You'll become one soon. Trust me." She said with an evil smirk on her face. I was like WTF but whatever.

"Whatever Aph, so what else happened?" I asked her.

"Well, I found out the names of the two cats that were actually girls. The orange one is Lucinda, and the other one is Katelyn. They send you hopes you get better soon." She explained.

"Aw, that's sweet of them. When I see them, I'll thank them." I said with a smile.

"Also forgot to mention, that guy that bumped into yesterday was in detention too. He's really mean." She said looking angry.

"Then stay away from him." I suggested.

"Maybe I should but he' everywhere. But lets forget about school. Are you ready to watch The Big Bang Theory?" She asked me, eyes wide.

"Heck yeah!" I exclaimed. This show was my comfort show. I loved the plot; the characters and it was generally a funny show. My favorite character is  definitely Sheldon. I just love him. She switched on the tv I had in my room, and we started watching. This day ended good. I got to watch my favorite tv show with one of my favorite people in the world. Nothing can get better than this.

Word count: 1460

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the book because this kind of long to write because I kind of had writers block for a while but than I got the flow back. I've got nothing else to say so... See ya next chapter. Until we meet againnnn!!!!! 💗💕

Written By; FruttyDragon🐉🍎

Apples