Chapter3: Werewolf Class?

We were basically running to our class because we got a little lost, but we finally made it to the class on time. Me and Aph were panting, tired, when we heard a voice speak in the class.

"What did you just say?!"

"Buzz off." We stared at each other and decided to walk in to see a bunch of werewolf and normal looking guy. Wait he looks familiar. WAIT, HES THAT JERK THAT BUMPED IN APH THIS MORNING!

Great, I must share a class with this guy. Ugh!

Then this red-headed werewolf came up to Aph getting very annoying, I swear I was about to punch him but then that guy from earlier come and threw him out the window. I was there shocked at how strong he was for a human. Aph then started telling him how it was wrong, and blah blah blah. Honestly if she was not there, I would have thrown someone out a window already. The teacher walked in and said they had to stop throwing people out the windows because of school budgets and yada. I sat at the back of the class in the second row next to a werewolf. Well, there were only werewolves besides that guy and Aph. Aph sat next to him because there were no more seats left. HA-HA Sucker! I could tell she did not like him at all. The teacher than spoke,

"Good morning class, and welcome to Werewolfclass or WWLF107" Werewolf class? Why would our mom sign us up for werewolfclass? I mean I am secretly a werewolf but why Aph? Aph got up and went tospeak to the teacher. I couldn't hear their conversation very well, since myearsweren't out. Something about schedules and going to the office to check it out, but what I heard clearly is that we're going to have to take this class for the rest of the year if the office couldn't do anything. Well, I'm completely ok with this but I don't think Aphmau will take that lightly. I then heard Aph say that me and her does not belong there. Then suddenly, I hear Mr. Grumpy in the corner say that he's also not supposed to be there. Like I even care. I mean he didn't even say it directly tome but whatever. Aph comes to sit again, and we just started taking notes. Once the bell rang, we went outside and saw Travis outside, so we decided to say hi. As we were talking our mom drove up and saw us talking to him and scolded us for talking to him, but we were more embarrassed than anything. We got in the car and left. Well, that was a hectic day we had. Let's hope tomorrow is not as hectic.

Word count: 463

Sorry its so short. I promise to make the next one longer. Now I have nothing ele to say so. See ya next chapter. Until we meet againnn!!!!

Made By; FruttyDragon

YYEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!