Chapter 4: Amara's Crush

POV: APHMAU

It was 6am and I was extra grumpy this morning. I was up till 12pm last night talking to FC about our first day of school. FC is so amazing and is my best friend. I hope one day that I'll meet him in person and maybe-. Then I heard a knock on my door. I jumped out of my warm and cozy bed and opened the door. It was Amara.

"Hey Aph, I was wondering if you had a spare shirt for me. All mine has stains on them." she said barging into my room.

"Sure, come in Amara." I said annoyed. "Why are you even awake so early? Don't you usually wake up at like 6:30?"

"Yeah, but last night I barely slept and when I did, I only slept for like 3 hours."

"Wow, that was even later than me. Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked concerned.

"I was thinking about.... Laurence."

"Laurence, who's Laurence?" I asked confused.

"Oh, he's the brunette who helped us yesterday."

"Oh, him, he is cute but WAIT! Did you just that he kept you from sleeping!?" I asked with a smirk forming on my face.

"Y-yeah."

"OH, MY IRENE, my sister finally has a crush on someone other than an anime character!" I said still surprised.

"Ok, first she was my first crush and second I mean I don't know if it's a crush." She said speaking softer with every word.

"Oh honey, look I've had a crush before, and I know what I'm talking about. YOU. HAVE. A. CRUSH. Trust me. I know feeling."

"Well, but I've never had a crush on a guy or anyone besides well, you know. How do act normally around him. I mean he is so cool and cute; how can I not blush. Every time I see or think about him, I blush, and my heart starts racing out of control." She said a bit panicked.

"Girl, calm down, it's just a crush, they don't usually last long."

"Ok, so when does this feeling stop!?" she asked impatiently.

"I don't know. I can't predict the future. You'll just have to wait."

"UGH! Fine. Why do I have to have feelings!" She said walking out of the room. Wait, didn't she ask me for a shirt? Anyways I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 7 o'clock. So, I quickly put on school clothes and brushed my hair and put my hair in a ponytail. I ran downstairs and Amara there eating pancakes.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"She left while you were getting dressed. She left us pancakes." She explained.

"Oh, ok." I said sitting down next to her and started eating my pancakes.

(Time skip brought to you by a lazy author)

POV: AMARA

As we were walking, we came across the pink haired girl that obsessed with that Garroth guy and her friends. They stopped me and Aph.

"Hey you, Ms. McDrooly Pants." Said the pink-haired girl pointing at Aphmau. I think her name was Ivy, but I don't really care.

"Huh, M-me?" Aphmau said a bit afraid of the sudden name calling.

"Yes, you! I saw you drooling over Garrath and I just wanted to say stay away from him, his mine. She said in her annoying high-pitched voice. I swear her voice is so annoying every time she speaks, dogs and cats or animals in general could run away. You can probably tell that I hate her. Being so possessive over a boy, although.... no Amara no thinking that. I snapped back with Aphmau responding back to her.