Chapter 1: First Day

POV: Amara

"Amara, Aphmau its time to wake up" I heard my mom sang. I was exhausted from last night because I couldn't sleep, I was worrying about what could happen. I've watched a lot of movies about high school, but I was worried but about Aphmau the most. Even though she's the bigger sister I still worry about her. "You girls better get your butts out of bed, or I will come take u out myself" my mom yelled with some annoyance in her voice. After that I basically jumped out of my bed and decided to wake Aphmau up.

"C'mon Aph it's time to go to school." I said excitedly.

"Huh schools not till another day Mara don't u try and prank me again." She said sounding sleepy.

"Well, you'll have to deal with mom, and I think she's coming too" I said with a smirk.

"Ugh fine I believe you. Now If you don't mind, I'd like to get dressed and get ur dog breath away from me." She said with a smile.

I laughed and ran to my room to get dressed. I made my hair in a ponytail with two thin pieces of hair dangling in my face. (Here is picture for reference because I'm not good at describing at hairstyles).

 (Here is picture for reference because I'm not good at describing at hairstyles)

I ran downstairs to where my mom and Aph was sitting.

"Morning mom"

"Morning mija and how did you sleep?"

"Meh I've slept better."

"Ok honey now eat quickly I'll be dropping you two for the first day of school. Oh, don't forget about your ears and tail."

"Thanks mom" I hide my ears and tails away knowing people would not question me and Aphmau being sisters especially twins since I was a werewolf.

"Now get you're butts into that car now and don't forget your bags and make it snappy." My mom said in her commanding voice. I quickly grabbed my lunch and bag and ran to the car quickly. But unfortunately, Aph made it first. How does such a short potato run so fast; I mean I'm A FREAKING WEREWOLF! Anyways we drove off to school and I sat there miserable but whatever. Ill beat her next time.

POV: APHMAU

I was super nervous and anxious about starting school. I was going to be surrounded by other kids my age which is a bit nerve wrecking if you ask me. But at least I have my little sis with me, and we can get through this together. We finally arrived at school, which was bigger than I thought.

"Ok you girls have fun and DON'T TALK TO BOYS! THEY ARE GOOD FOR NOTHINGS WHO ARE JUST GOING TO USE U AND LEAVE U. Now have a good day girls, love u and see u later"

Then she drove off leaving a dust of smoke. I was super anxious, then I felt someone grab my hand. It was my little sister.

"Well Let's go sis shall we conquer this day" Amara said confidently.