Escape artist

SIBERIA'S POV**

I sat, blocking out the world around me as I thought. I needed to find a way out. However, this action was proving more difficult than needs be due to Mikey moaning about the lack of pizza within our establishment. I sighed, my patience wearing thin.

"Mikey!" I snapped, turning to look him square in the eye. As I turned, my eyes somehow became drawn to the door.

"What's wrong, Siberia?" Leonardo asked, sitting forward. I continued staring at the door, my mind processing everything I had heard before Tyberius walked into the room. After another moment, it clicked.

"I got it!" I yelped, turning to the boys to find them all staring at me in an odd fashion. "Oh right.. I'll explain," I smiled awkwardly. "You remember Tyberius walking in? Yes, well beforehand, he typed the code into the pinpad in order to open said door. Each pin has a pitch associated with it as it's pressed, ergo if my memory is as good as I recall, I will be able to open the door." I sighed, watching as the boys continued to stare blankly at me.

"You're totally smarter than Donnie.." Mikey laughed, making me blush slightly.

"Mikey quit flirting with Donnie's girl. We still need a way out of these binds." Raphael murmered. I turned sharply to Raphael, a slight frown on my brow.

"I am nobody's girl, Raphael. And besides, I already thought of that." I smiled, as the wire binding my wrists snapped and fell onto the floor. "Tyberius forgets that he taught me how to get out of every situation." I said smugly, before removing the boys' binds and padding over to the door. My ear twitched, as I tried to remember the pitches I'd heard and which number they were associated with.

"221083," I breathed, resulting in a nervous glance from Leonardo. I looked up to him, before quickly typing in the code. To my relief, I heard the bolt click and the heavy metal begin to slide open.

I stood straight, preparing myself for a fight as soon as the door was fully open. However, to my surprise the corridor was empty. I peered around the corner, and strained my ears to listen for the echoing footfalls. Nothing. I gestured for the turtles to follow me closely, as I stepped cautiously out into the open. After we'd made our way through five corridors, my nose began to pick up on a familiar scent. Ammunition. My pistols. My pace quickened, as the thought of my weaponry already offered me comfort. We turned the corner, to be met with the sight of another large door. This time, it simply required a key.

"Leave this to me," Mikey smirked, pulling out paperclips and bending them into odd shapes. I stood watching, a skeptical look on my face. Yet, Mikey's method seemed to work, as not a moment later, the door swung open. Smiling to myself, I stepped forward, clasping my eyes upon the two hunks of metal placed down on a metal work surface. I quickly checked to see if they were loaded, which they were, before grabbing as much ammunition as I could off of the surrounding shelves. Looking around, I saw that the boys had already found they're weapons. However, as Leonardo looked as me, his face changed.

"You may not know this Siberia.. but we do not kill. We have been trained this way.. you will not need so much weaponry." He said calmly. I looked across at him, my gaze unchanged.

"You have your training," I readied my guns, "I have mine." I replied solumnly. Leonardo stood, the disappointment on his face still remained,

"Please, Siberia. You cannot kill innocent men. They're just taking orders. They're just like you. They're mutants, and that's probably due to the fact they didn't understand Tyberius' plan," he said calmly. I shook my head, as I pulled out my glasses case, and placed the thin silver frames onto my snout,

"This isn't some gang, Leonardo. They knew exactly what they were signing up for. They would not be here if they didn't have some sort of hunger for power. Those who objected to the mutation were killed on site. I should know.. because I'm the one who was assigned to shoot them." Simultaneously, the turtles faces dropped.

"How could you do that?!" Leonardo growled. I picked up Donatello's bo staff which had been propped up against the wall,

"I was as I said before, trained to do so. At that point in my life, I had no compassion, no sympathy, no emotions. They were all removed. But what I do know, is that these men will kill you on site and not bat an eyelid. You mean nothing to them, unlike this Shredder which I have heard a great deal about. They are all armed with heavy artillery." I replied, but was interrupted as I heard Michelangelo squeal quietly,

"They have guns Leo, I'm with Si on this.." Mikey ran to my side, peering at the guns around that hung from the walls.

"Before you even think about it, no Mikey. Besides, we've fought the Kraang Mikey, they had lasers if you haven't forgotten." Leo sighed, rolling his eyes at his younger brother. Mikey rubbed his neck,

"Oh.. oh yeah!" He chuckled to himself. I pulled a strange face, before looking back at Leonardo. His face still held it's stubborn gaze. I wonder if he gets that from Raphael? I rolled my eyes, before unloading my guns. I placed the majority of the ammunition on the metal desk, whilst slipping three bullets into my back pocket.

"Happy now?" I snarled towards the turtles. Leonardo nodded, before indicating for his brothers and I to follow. For Donnie's sake I hope they understand what they're up against.

We slipped out into the corridor once again, my ears and nose working overtime to try and pick up on any indication that Tyberius' soldiers were onto us. Had Raphael not been between breaths as we turned the corner, I'm almost certain that the hugely built guard would have slipped under my radar and cut me off guard. I pressed the turtles against the wall, shushing them immediately. Raphael looked up and over my shoulder towards the mutated soldier.

"I think I got this," he sneered. I pressed his hard up against the wall, looking him square in his green eyes.

"No, you don't. I will handle this if you want your brother to becin one piece when we find him."

I knew this first take down was key to successfully completing our mission of finding an unharmed Donatello, which added a large amount of pressure upon my already weak shoulders. I don't know what I would do if Donatello was harmed as a result of me. He had begun to mean a great deal to me, which is an odd sensation to say the least.. I needed my plan to work.