Not an update

Okay so BCCI just announced the T20 World Cup squad today.

Ishan isn't in the squad and Shubman is a backup player. Well I expected this so I'm not even surprised! Ishan hasn't been performing recently and I actually feel bad for Shubman but he's also not performing well in the T20's this year while Yashasvi has performed nice in international T20 matches and we can't take all the players in the squad for the worldcup right? But I still feel really bad for both of them. I hope that both of them focus on themselves and give their best in the upcoming years so that they can get selected in the 2026 T20 World Cup squad.

The person for whom I feel extremely bad is Rinku Singh! Like bro he has performed every freakin time he was given a chance to and yet the selectors haven't picked him in the squad and have made him a reserve player. It's really very unfair to him but alas we can do nothing about this. All my best wishes to him and I hope he gets picked up in 2026 because there's literally nothing else we can do.

I feel sad for Kl Rahul for not being part of the team in the T20 World Cup 2024 but then again in recent times he hasn't been performing that well in the T20s and is struggling to maintain strike rate but mark my words when I say that he's going to have a great comeback really very soon. He can be the captain of 2027 ODI Worldcup too I mean who knows but seriously I hope Kl Rahul doesn't lose his hope and keeps practicing and improving.

I'm really very happy for Yuzi and Sanju (okay maybe just a little bit more for Yuzi hehe). Finally both of them have gotten a chance and I hope they perform exceptionally well for the country in the T20 World Cup. Also really excited to see the Kul-Cha duo back on the field and representing India together 💙.

Shivam Dube has gotten the chance to perform in this world cup and I hope that he grabs it and does his best.

Jadeja and Axar have to perform well especially Jadeja cause recently he's not performing that well in T20s and is struggling to make runs and maintain strike rate.

Also what kind of back-up bowlers have they kept in the squad? Where's Ravi Bishnoi bruh? He has much better stats and should have been included as a reserve.

I hope that Hardik comes back in his original Kung-fu Pandya form and also improves his bowling for the Worldcup this year.

I really hope that Siraj and Arshdeep improve their bowling too.

Anyways it's our Ro-Ko's team so I'll always support them and this team.

They have to win it for our Ro-Ko. All the best boys.. Go well 🥹

Jai Hind
Jai Bharat💙🇮🇳