Platonic Soulmates? Pt.2

Ishan's Pov-

Today I am going to ice skating with Shubi and I am so excited. After such a long time I'm going to such place to enjoy .. I thought while sitting in the taxi and being in traffic. Damn Mumbai's traffic sucks!

Soon after 15 mins or so I reached infront of the ice skating stadium and was looking for Shubi just then I felt someone's palms on my eyes which were closing my eyes to see anything and then when I touched the hands I just knew whose hands those were so I shouted 'Shubiii!' and then I heard the sound of giggling and he took back his hands and now I got to see the clear view of Shubman. Damn he was looking really handsome and I was just staring at him and I didn't realise that we were actually standing really close.

I felt Shubi's breath on my skin and then he held my hand and we both went inside the stadium. As we went inside we saw that there were many people over there so we went to get our passes and took it.

"Ishu do you know ice skating? If not don't worry I'll teach you" Shubi said beaming in happiness to which I looked at him and thought for few seconds and said 'Yeah I actually don't know how to do it Shubi so please teach me' I said smiling although I knew how to do ice skating but seeing him so excited to teach me I could not say no to him. And then we took the skate and started going towards the platform which contained frozen ice and as I was approaching towards it I felt someone holding my hand tightly and then I saw it was Shubi and I thought that he doesn't want me to fall so I smiled at him and countinued walking.

As we reached the platform Shubi started teaching me how to skate while I was just looking at his face and admiring him. And then we started skating and we were having amazing time with each other and Shubman was still holding my hand while I was feeling really happy.

Just then I saw a girl approaching towards Shubman and when he looked at her I can see that he was really surprised. Then both of them turned towards me and Shubman came towards me and introduced us to each other and then I recognised her when she came close to me that she's Sachin sir's daughter. "Ishan this is Sara.. Sara Tendulkar Sachin sir's daughter and my friend and Sara this is Ishan my.. best friend." And ouch that hurts I mean although we were best friends but idk why I expected something else.

We shook hands and then I noticed that she's extremely close to Shubman and felt that by the way she looked at him that it seemed like she has.. some sort of feelings for him but I brushed that feeling and then all three of us started skating and during this whole time I didn't noticed that Shubi was still holding my hand.

Sara saw our hands held together and the expression on her face changed which I didn't paid much attention to and countinued skating. After a few hours when the time of closing the stadium came we took our exit and I went to sit inside Shubman's car as he said that he would drop me but idk for what reason Sara also climbed in the car and sat on the passenger seat. I didn't liked the idea of Shubman driving the car and Sara sitting on the passenger seat so I thought about requesting Shubi to let me drive and then I went to the place where he was standing and taking pictures of the stadium and 'Listen na Shubi please let me drive the car! Please' I told him .

"Why baby? What happened?" I blushed at the nickname as Shubi rarely used to call me that and then replied 'Please na Meri jaan, I badly wanna drive pls' I tried my best to convince him and after thinking for few seconds and looking here and there I saw a smirk forming on his face which made me confused but just then he came close to my ear and whispered in his dusky voice "I think someone's jealous.. right baby?" And by this time my whole face was heating and has became red.

I moved away from him and avoided looking at him and then I heard him chuckle and say "Okay fine you can drive the car" and a smile formed on my lips and then we sat inside the car and at first Sara was confused to see me sitting at the driver's seat but she didn't asked much and I started driving.