25 - Win Win

Hey everyone,
Here's another 'Thank You' episode for everyone who DM me on Instagram me showed me love after the last chapter

Instagram : rash_j98

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Freen?"

She sounds annoyed

*sobbing

"Hi Bec. I'm sorry to show up like this"

"..."

Why is she silent? Is she pissed with me?

I can't look at her eyes

I'm too afraid of the feelings they might hold

What if her eyes have hate towards me?

"Bec I know that you want to be alone and I know that you hate me. And I will leave you alone after this one explanation"

"..."

"I'm not here to ask you to forgive me. I'm not here to ask you to return my love and I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to let you know why things happened the way it happened. That's it"

"Freen.."

She spoke

Her tone was blank, emotionless

"...Come inside"

Should I? But she doesn't want me here or anywhere near her

I don't deserve to be invited into her house

If I enter her house, it will be even harder for me to leave her

Stay strong

"It's okay Bec. I'll just quickly explain and be on my way"

"Becky, I hope you read the book I sent you this morning. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier about me. I'm not a human. I'm a monster. sobbing.
Just like... just like the one you thought I am.
I've lived for more than a thousand years. And I've survived on lust. That's who we are, that's how we survive"

"I'm a monster and I've been with a countless number of women. I've been with them, taken advantage of them, and left them like nothing happened. I'm extremely good at it"

"But Becky, for the first time in my life I fell.. I fell for you. I'm sorry for that. Because of me, your life is ruined. I never meant for any of that to happen. You brought happiness to my dull life. Like a puzzle piece, you completed me"

"Because of you, my heart is becoming warm.
You broke my curse and because of you, now I'm turning into a human. I think my love for you is way too strong that even when you hate me, instead of dying, I'm transitioning into a human. At least I think that's how it works. I don't know. But that's not your problem"

"Becky, that night, when you saw me at the club, I wasn't enjoying what I was doing. I was just feeding. Just feeding to keep myself alive. I wanted to live for you. You are the only one in my heart and in my mind. When I saw you with other men, I was frustrated. I let my insecurities and jealousy hurt you. I will never forgive myself for what I did for you that night"

"And you don't have to forgive me as well.
That's all I had to tell you. And about the two bodyguards, Becky, Nop was planning to kidnap you and hurt you. I had inside information.
That's why I placed them to protect you. If you let me, I'll keep giving you protection. But I know that it's not my place anymore. So if you ask me to remove them, I will"

*I'm sorry to have disturbed your life. I will leave now. And I'll promise you that you will never see this face that you hate ever again. You will never hear my name again. You can think of me as a sad dream. Something that never existed. You will forever be my one true love. Goodbye Becky"