03 - First meeting

Becky woke up with sunrays fallen on her face.

Nop's arms and legs were wrapped around her body.

She felt sore down their and remembered their anniversary night session and blushed like a strawberry

"Good morning baby girl. You were great last night"

Becky turned even more red as Nop gave her a kiss on her forehead.

He stared at her for a few seconds and made a poker face.

Becky widened her eyes and slowly nodded like to ask what he was thinking.

Nop bit her ear and moved his hand to Becky's center.

He started rubbing her red swollen clit with one hand while Becky was resting her head on the other.

Becky closed her eyes and started moaning.

Nop couldn't handle it anymore and immediately started rubbing Becky's center with his thing and looked at her.

She licked her dehydrated lips.

Nop started inserting himself into Becky

"Ahhh...haaaaaaa.."

Becky started moaning.

Nop lifted one of Becky's legs to get more access and Becky willingly opened herself wide for Nop.

He slowly became aggressive.

He is thrusting fast and Becky's breasts are dancing to Nop's rhythm.

Nop is going in strong and Becky unknowingly scratched Nop's chest and started screaming

"Ooooohhhhh......yeah..baby.......faster ...haaa .....baby...... yes yes..yes.......... Ahahaaa.....аааа...

Becky felt her heat go up and felt fire in her center.

And she grabbed the blanket as if her life depended on it.

They both are moaning and shaking.

Becky reached her climax

"I'm ... Haaaa... co...Coming....baby.....
move"

Becky released all the moisture left in her body and Nop released his moisture on Becky's breasts

"Ahhhhhhhh........Oh Nop...... mmmmmm...."

Becky looked at Nop's sweating body ready for a second round.

And then she saw the clock

"Oh noooo"

"Becky, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm late. No no no"

She ran as fast as she could despite the pain between her legs, to take a shower and quickly left the house without saying goodbye to Nop
Nam woke up in a empty bed.

Freen has already left the house to go to office and she had left a note on the side table with a cup of coffee

Nam tried to grab the note and coffee cup but her hip and her center were aching like hell.

She somehow got it

"Nam, thank you for last night. You were great. I'm sorry if your body is sore but hope you bad a good night too. Please have this coffee and your breakfast is ready downstairs. I have arranged a driver to drop you as well. Thank you again!
Freen"

Nam can't properly remember all the details but as she opened her blanket and she saw the sticky white remainings of last night all over it.

But her body was so clean because Freen licked all her discharge as if it was the best thing she has ever eaten