Chapter 45.

Wednesday looked nervous as she stood in front of the closed door and fidgeted with her fingers.

"Uhm- I don't know how to say this; but, I'm really glad that you're okay and I hope that we can start afresh, y'know?? Almost losing you literally made me realise how much you mean to me and I don't know.. I don't know if you wanna be friends, or if you've moved on, or if you're presently not interested in a relationship; and, I honestly don't know how I'll feel if you'd just wanted to be friends because I can't be your friend, Brielle." The older teenager said bluntly as she held the sparkling green eyed stare of the taller teenager.

Brielle pulled out her phone and texted her reply with ease, and slight urgence:

Brielle.
Can I text you later then we talk about it??
I just wanna go on a drive and clear my mind.

As soon as the texts came through, Wednesday read them.

Nodding her head in understanding; the somewhat shorter teenager replied "Yeah, sure... It's cool; I understand." The tall teenager turned around and made her way to the driveway; only to realise that she didn't have her car keys on her as she froze midstep while feeling down her body.

"You forgot this??" Wednesday asked from behind the younger woman and she spun around to face the smiling teenager, who, suggested with a smile "Let's grab some ice cream, shall we??" Brielle considered the situation in silence as she stared at the older teenager; then, she nodded her head in agreement and Wednesday walked over to her.

The younger teenager took the car keys, made the garage door roll up as they entered the space, unlocked her car and they got into the vehicle; before, buckling up. Brielle pushed her keys into the ignition and turned it over as Wednesday connected to the car's Bluetooth and began playing her chill playlist really loudly as it consisted of artists like H.E.R, Ella Mai and Jhene Aiko; then, the vehicle rolled out of the garage, down the driveway, turned right and headed straight the street.

Brielle drove to the beachfront without much issue as she and Wednesday vibed to the calming melodies and catchy lyrics of the various love songs that filled the entire car; and when they reached the beach, the pair removed their shoes and alighted from the car.

However, while Wednesday hurried towards the water; Brielle had pulled out her phone and texted Milana:

Brielle.
I'm kinda caught up in something; I'll come to you instead. Kay??

Milana "My Future Wife!!" Oberski.
Okay, cool.

The teenager smiled brightly at the text and made her way down to the white sand.

Then, as she trudged across the deep sand; Brielle laid eyes on Wednesday and watched her as she bought ice creams for a group of six random kids, then, she greeted them goodbye as the tall teenager stepped next to her. Brows raised to show curiosity; Brielle focused on Wednesday, who, explained with a shrug as she walked past the tall teenager and caused her to turn around and follow after her "I felt curtious."

Brielle.
So.... You're just feeling good??

The shorter teenager read the text and replied with nod "Yes; what's so wrong about that??"

Brielle.
Nothing.. I guess.

"You guess??" Wednesday asked once she read Brielle's text and the taller teenager shrugged her shoulders as she decided to sit down near the shoreline.