Fifteen

"Your highness!! Your highness!! Your highness!!" Desperate sound of a male was heard throughout the castle, shacking it with his wailing "your highness! His majesty has disappeared!!" With tearful eyes filled with horror looked at the woman who was standing by the balcony enjoying her cup of tea, which upon hearing the news fell to the red carpet and stained it to a darker shade, shade which was so close to the blood that it would make you think that the bloodshed that recently took in this palace has still stained the castle.

"Harry." She said sternly, was it rage? Confusion? Feeling ridiculed? She didn't know what she was feeling in the exact moment. Maybe she hasn't still realised what was going on "what do you mean Hyuk is missing?" She tried to ask as calmly as possible but her hands started to shake, gripping them together.

"After breakfast he disappeared my queen! No one, not a single soul has seen him since that! I sent out servants and soldiers to search for him but it's been more than a half a day! He usually would be by your side, or in secret help your paperwork! It's not like him to not follow his routine knowing his majesty. We are at loss your majesty. Please, what do we do?"

She fell down to the chair, her airways closing on her, choking her. He's gone? Just like that? Gone? What do you mean gone. Where would he go? He wouldn't leave me without a warning? He wouldn't leave me right? Where do I start searching for him? Where is he?

"Send letter to his kingdom. Get it across as soon as possible. Also start an investigation with the servants. Who was the last person he talked to and where he was seen last time. Don't be soft on anyone. Also-"

She stopped when she saw her sister by the door, leaving on it, there was a look on her face which pissed Maria off in the moment. She felt absolute disgust towards her and her gut feeling was screaming. Why would it be her? What would she gain from it?

"Just do everything in your power and you," she looked at her sister "leave. There is no place for you here right now. Go back to your room."

"But sister. Don't you think I can help you find him?"

"Jessica. Go back to your room and know your place." I hated this feeling. Why would she come back after all the time? Everything about her was so... so off putting.

"What if I knew where he is?" She smirked and leaned on my table

"I would still repeat the same words as right now I deemed you untrustworthy"

She simply scoffed and returned to her chambers. I do not know how much longer passed, when I finally tuned out of my thoughts it was dark out and candles have been alight by the maids. Hae Song.. I miss her so much right now. If only she was here by my side.

I couldn't simply handle another loss of my person. My favorite person. Hae song was a shock, surely. She was my friend, my best friend, my nonbiological sister, someone who was there always for me and wiping my tears when my hands couldn't move after the missions as I could see the blood which wouldn't wash off no matter how many times I tried. And soon after i lost my brother as well. A person i could trust blindly and feel secure in his touch. My blood and flesh. My brother. My dearest. How could they do this to you? You were still so young. You should be here right now crowned not me. You were the one fighting tirelessly against father while I couldn't say anything but 'yes your majesty' to him. Why did you have to go and leave me alone? My sister alone doesn't feel humane. She purrs me off brother. It is not the same person from my memories. This one is more ... there's blood smell around her. Something so dark always goes around her. Just how many people has she killed?

And now Hyuk? I really cannot lose him.

While walking back I fell on my knees breaking down in cries in the middle of the room. The sobbing couldn't be stopped and even screams escaped me. The pain I filled earlier came rushing towards me and I looked up while begging to the any deity that would hear me.

"Please, if there is anything or anyone listening to me! Take half my life! Take my smile away! Take something away from me! Just help me find Hyuk! please! I beg you! God! Satan! Anyone! Whoever hears me please help me find him! I cannot" a sob escaped my mouth "I cannot really live without him, please" my voice gave out slowly as tears kept streaming down on my face

Suddenly the storm started, thunder kept turning the world upside down and lightning alight the world like it was a day. Tree branches kept banging violently to the windows, opening them. If one would see this they would believe the end of the world or day of judgement was here.

"My child, my daughter, why are you crying so hard?" A darkness enveloped me as I could smell burnt smell, smell of flames and ashes "who made you cry so hard, my child? Tell me your worries, your problems" a masculine half naked divinely handsome and beautiful man stood in front of me, pale skin like a paper and red eyes like flames. His hair was light blond which glowed in the darkness

Lucifer

The name floated in my mind and I just looked down, tears falling out like pearls.

"Help me, Lucifer, please, help me" I felt how my chin and lips started quivering, thought of losing Hyuk... god I could not handle that

"My child" he lifted my chin up with his fingers and stared deeply in my eyes "so broken you are inside, who hurt you?"

"Person I treasure has been gone. No one can find him, it's such like the earth has eaten him alive. I cannot ... oh I could never live without him. I need to find him. I still haven't been able to express my fondness to him. I cannot think straight without him by my side please, Luci please help me" pleading. Pleading was the only thing I could do. Whatever the price and whatever it takes

"What can I get in exchange?" He smiled

"I would tell you my soul, my life if there was no urge to see him again tomorrow. You can have my happiness, my smile, half my life but don't make me give it up fully, I beg you please. Name whatever you want just not my full life" tear once again rolled down from my eye. Our positions hadn't changed ever since I was on the ground and as he was there looking down on me while still holding my chin.

"Hmmm" as he was humming all the sounds in the world stopped, I couldn't hear the sound of rain, thunder, I could even barely see the lightning. This fallen Angel that came to my rescue was bout to be end of me but if it meant it would save him I was ready for it "is there any human you could sell to me? It's that or a hellfire. But! The hellfire will be for a decade in the terms of hell which is equivalent to something around a year here. You are still young which is okay. Do what do you say? You won't die surely, your body here will be alive. It's just the soul which will pay the price" his eyes sparked as he made an offer

"Do you promise after that you will help me find Hyuk? I know his disappearance wasn't normal and someone is involved in it, so you need to promise me"

"Hmm that someone is so near you, why won't you simply sell them to me?" He smiled sinisterly

My sister... I can simply get rid of her though this...

"Take my sister" I sternly stated

"Deal!" He clapped his hands as I saw how my sister was dragged to my room. She kept screaming and shouting, her eyes doubling in size when she saw the situation in front of her

"You bitch! You! You will regret this! You will regret killing innocent person! The day will come! Mark my words!" She screamed as she disappeared when Lucifer clapped his hands again

"My work is done here, that was a good deal, see you later" he smiled and winked at her and just disappeared in the smoke

"Lucifer! Where is Hyuk! Lucifer! Come back! What about the promise?" She screamed on top of her lungs. Started digging though the floor to search for him till her hands didn't get bloody

"Maria...? How?" The familiar voice she heard froze her on spot, she turned around and embraced the person in front of her who's hands had been tied up and looked beaten up

"I'm sorry I should've been faster. I'm so sorry. God I missed you so much. Oh my you are here. Hyuk, my love, you are back to me" she sobbed as she caressed his face and left pepper kisses all over his face, wiping her tears and uniting his hands. The moment his hands got free he embraced her back, thanking lord he could see her one more day and that everything was alright.

I'm baack(?) it's been a while I am aware. Years passed without me even noticing. It's been rough years guys. I hope all is good on your side. Let me know how you feel about this chapter and do not forget to vote ❤️ love y'all