Thirteen

"How much longer are you going to stay here? You need to go back to your kingdom" I said as we were eating breakfast. He has been here for over a week to be precise

"No one needs me there it will be fine" he smiled as he continued cutting an egg

"You are an heir to the throne of course they need you!"

"Am I bothering you that much, my majesty?" He sighed as he sipped the water

"I never said that. I just don't want you to neglect your duties"

"But you are my duty. You. You come first before any kingdom. You are my priority if you are not able to see it"

"I do see it it'a just... " I don't want you to become my weakness

"You are scared of me dying because of you,  aren't you? You think that Minhyuks death was your fault, don't you? Answer me Maria"

"Stop it"

"You really do?" He said as he looked at me shocked and sad "Maria. It was not your fault"

"Stop it" I closed my eyes as he continued

"But it was not! He died because of your father and a traitor!"

"Shut it Know Hyuk!" I escalated as I stood up "what I think or believe, is not your business. Please leave and go back to your kingdom" and I left the dining hall. He hits the spot damn it.

"No no. You aren't going anywhere" he caught up to me and held my arm, turning me around "if we gonna fight, let's fight. But we are not going anywhere as harsh we going to be. We resolve it here and now. I don't care." 

"Hyuk. Please. Let go of me"

"No. We are going to talk and none of us is going to avert it. It's now or never"

"Hyuk" I whispered as I gave up. I held his hand as I brought him into one of the rooms "yes. I do feel guilty. Yes. I do think I'm at fault. Yes. I do regret it. Yes. I hate myself for making him come with me. Yes. I hate myself for going against father. Yes it's all my fault. Yes..." and I stood there grabbing his arms like life depended on it while tears streamed down on my face "I hate myself because I'm the one who killed him. If not me and if I just have died" I continued as I was running out of breath and barely seeing anything "is this what you wanted? Satisfied now?" I hit his chest as he held me closer and closer

"Yes. Good job. Maybe it will take time to realise this but it's not your fault. You simply did what he had to be done. It's just right now you made yourself your target and even if I got bit by a dog you'd say it was your fault for having a dog. But it's not it was dogs fault or my fault. It wasn't minhyuks fault, yes but not it was yours. Someone just took advantage of the situation and please understand it. I'm sorry" and I felt how he as well shook with me and cried with me. Why? I don't have answer till this day.

"Shh it's fine. You re fine now. Look at me hmm? No not lower your head more actually look at me In the eyes" he laughed as he said softly "beautiful" he whispered as he brushed of my tears and blew on my eyes"

"Stop" I chuckled as I waved my hand in front of me "weirdo"

"Hmmm hmmm hmmm" he took my hands in his and put one in his hand and another on his shoulder. He hummed a song as we waltzed around the library. Not even thinking about my steps, I trusted him and knew that he would guide me.

"No matter what, always save me a last waltz." He whispered as he tuck my hair behind my ear and smiled, looking deeply into my eyes as he stared into depth of them and took everything in.

"Let's go now, country needs its Queen"

"Actually why won't we go out in My kingdom today? Something similar to what happened in your kingdom?"

"Your wish is my command my Queen" he kissed my palm of the hand as he looked into my eyes, cheekily smiling. "So where's Jasmine?"

"Huh? Who? Oh! My horse? Ummm in the stable? Where else?" I frowned as he asked the most obvious question and I got confused on the most obvious answer. He coughed as he stopped himself from laughing "shut up. Let's go"

"Yes my majesty" he continued giggling as I his my smile as well.

"So this is my kingdom" I said as we marched with our horses through the streets.

"It's really pretty. Oh wait" He stopped as he got of off the horse and tan of to somewhere.

I got of off my horse as well and went near the stall that sold the jewelry. "They are really pretty. How much is this?" I pointed at the pin that you had to attach to the clothes. It was round shape with a olive tree on it, representing peace. It had green and white gems on it sparkling and dazzling you. After buying it I went back to the horse and sat on it again. Soon after Hyuk coming back and coming near me as I sat there.

"For my majesty" he handed me a single red rose.

"For my majesty as well" I laughed as I handed him a small box. He opened as his eyes sparkled and attached it to his coat immediately.

"I love it" he kissed my hand and got on the horse , looking at me and waiting for me to nod so we would continue strolling.

I held the rose and took the scent in and I felt how he was watching, taking everything in.

We went back to the castle when it was getting dark already. Servants rushing to me with horrified looks. "Y-your majesty-"

"What is it? Where's Harry?"

"Maria!" Harry shouted as he got in front of me on his knees. He was out of breath and barely composed. "Maria..."

"Im still alive? What happened??" I got worried as no one was saying a word

"Your sister..." he breathed out harshly "she- she- she's alive"

And I stood there as I tried to process what I've been told but couldn't. How can a person eb alive when she dies years ago?