Five

After I got back to castle I couldn't stop thinking. Why is he helping me?

Should I go to the summer castle? Like for a month? I may buy time as well but I never know what my father will make me do and who he will ask me to assassinate.

After all I was trained for this, my whole life, to Assassinate someone. I should come up with the reason and leave this place as soon as possible. I need to be away from the king and away from everyone. I will just take Hae Song and one guard to that palace and be there for a month.

I need to get away from here. If things continue like this my father might as well marry me off. I have a feeling he will do so. I need to think everything throughoughtly there and make sure everything will have backup plan.

I took Jasmine with me and went to the forest again to meet up with them.

"Your majesty?" Tom got confused but bowed at me while I practically dashed into the hut.

"I'll be leaving for a month"

"Hello to you too your majesty. I'm so happy I've been seeing you a lot lately, my injury is doing better thanks to you and I am also eating well, thanks for your concern." Hyuk said with mocking tone, obviously annoyed because of my straightforwardness

"Glad to hear that. Anyways I will be leaving for a month soon. I jut need some time alone and you also need to go back to the palace"

"You are not running away... right?"

"I wish I could, I just need to plan things. It's my father I'm dealing with"

"How does that need a month?"

"I need to get my father into action first and then I'll attack him too. But I feel like something is wrong and he already is ready. The way he introduced me to Taemin. It was really suspicious. I want only two person around me because I need to make allies. I will explain everything in a month but you are in debt with me, remember that!" I said that and went home instantly.

"Father?" I knocked on his door and waited for his permission to go inside.

"What's wrong my princess?" He smiled at me as he hugged me.

"Oh Minhyuk! You are also here!" I smiled at him and elaborated "these days I've been very bored and also exhausted. I was thinking if I could go to the summer castle? The one you built for mum?"

"Of course! Leave whenever you want just warn me or your brother before leaving okay?"

"Yes fsthet, thank you, I'll take my leave" I bowed slightly and left.

"Hae Song! Pack we are leaving!" I sing sang and laid down on my bed. Everything is bout to change for forever. To good or to bad. No one knows.

I swiftly left castle.  Feeling more nervous and anxious as I stayed there for more seconds.

I believe my father won't even blink to kill me if I rebel in the future... after all I saw it by my eyes how he killed my older sister for almost rebelling and breaking out civil war.

He thinks I do not know it but oh god, little does he know.

"Sir" I slowly shook hands with the Nobel man from Great Britain, he greeted back with "my lady" and we sat down as Hae Song served us some tay.

"I believe there's some urgent situation going on or you would never meet me, knowing your personality." He chuckled and sat back, slowly sipping his tea.

"I just need some information and secret agents. I trust you Harry." I smiled slightly and took cup and its plate to sip it.

"And why am I so trustworthy? You wouldn't ask for those if something serious wasn't going on"

"My father still thinks you are dead thanks to me. Do you need any more reasons to help me or me to trust you? After all you swore your life to me."

"To think how uneasy you look, there must be Kwons related to this case but way you are trying to be cautious, what are you planning?"

"I don't know.. I have feeling dad will marry me off and I highly doubt that will ever happen and i will always come up with the solution, but still. I want to be sure I have ears and eyes everywhere, because it's not only me hunting, it's practically whole castle."

I said and looked at him. He was wearing that same confident look when he helped me a year ago and got some documents for me. He loathed my father but I couldn't really say he was wrong one. My father killed all of his relatives with big smile on his face and I got to save him in the last second.

"I need many allies Harry, as much as possible." With serious tone I told him, more of a commanded him.

"Yes my Queen" he smirked and chugged down tea asking for wine next for small celebration.

Father I'm sorry but I'm not sorry. I just don't want to end up like Jessica did. I want to live.

A/n: enjoy guys❤️ sorry for late updates, it needs hella big of an inspiration that I do not have at the moment. Sorry 😭

I love you