Chapter 4.3

Taehyung's eyes stay cool on Jungkook, gliding down his torso and back up. And there was suddenly tension again.

„Why won't you tell me?" Jungkook inquires and stays where he is, boldly.

„Nothing will change if you know."

Jungkook feels annoyed. Why was the Demon this stubborn and he wiggles a bit, observing Taehyung's expression change slightly.

„Sharing is caring."

„I neither share nor care," Taehyung answers and his eyes stay transfixed on Jungkook, who moves his hips again. The Demon stays silent and closes his eyes.

Jungkook senses a semi beneath him growing. „Are you ignoring me?" He asks, suddenly feeling in the mood to torture Taehyung despite his condition. But was it wise to carry on, because Jungkook was feeling his own arousal grow.

The Demon stays silent.

Jungkook is inclining his hips and moves in a circle, making their semi's graze.

„What did you mean before? Why did you feel pain after thanking me?"

Taehyung doesn't say a word but Jungkook can see that his jaw isn't relaxed anymore and he rotates his hips again, grinding against his erection now. He was so responsive.

„Don't ignore me."

Taehyung snaps his eyes open. „Does it feel like I'm ignoring you?"

Jungkook leans forward on his hands, but his hips stay where they are, still moving slightly while they look at each other. „You are not answering my question."

„You are playing games with me," Taehyung counters slowly and moves his hip in retaliation, making them fully rub against each other once more. It was such an erotic feeling to Jungkook, to tease each other like that! He loved the game and tension he could create with the Demon because he never knew how it would end.

„Maybe I do or maybe I don't," he answers seriously, grinding back down.

Like a verbal response, Taehyung's hands slide onto Jungkook's thighs, spreading his fingers, keeping him in place. „If I answer," he says darkly, „you will stop."

„Taehyung, are you negotiating with me?" Jungkook asks loftily, smiling and continuing their hip circling.

The Demon observes him and the tips of his fingers press slightly into the flesh of his thighs. It could be a warning, reminding Jungkook of the sharp claws, but he thinks it's more a reaction to the contact of their erections.

„Maybe I do or maybe I don't," Taehyung throws his own words back at him, his dark eyes staring, not giving anything away.

Jungkook leans forward, resting most of his weight on his forearms and Taehyung's hands slide to his ass.

They were clearly crazy. There was no other explanation for what they did, continuing to rub off against each other and their breathing was getting more and more elaborate. They were looking at each other while they were circling their hips, feeling their hard lengths and grinding together. Jungkook wonders how the silken skin must feel, how the warm flesh glides together, smearing their pre-cum over the crown, mixing their common arousal and ...Taehyung's big hands!

His hands are cupping each ass cheek, squeezing his ass and directing Jungkook's every move. Orchestrating each slide of their dicks, defining the pressure of their grinding and the fingers digging into his ass cheek... How it must feel to fuck with him?

Each slide brings them closer to the edge of their orgasm and along the path to insanity. Jungkook would love to descend his head, bring his mouth closer to Taehyung's chest to lick the nipple he touched with the feather, but instead use his tongue to circle the little nub and suck it stiff with his mouth.

But he doesn't dare.

He is not bold enough to really touch him and risk what they are doing. What they did just now was plain crazy. But it felt too good to stop and he was already too far gone.

Taehyung is the first to look away. He closes his eyes and strains his head back, exposing his neck again and Jungkook has another flashback to the night with the feather. He would love to lick and kiss and bite the skin, making him moan in ecstasy and he can imagine it more clearly, when Taehyung moans.

He moves his hips in a fast rhythm against Jungkook, taking over the careful dance they created before. It is raw and animalistic and Jungkook lets himself be swept away and only feels. A loud groan escapes his lips when the familiar tingle runs down his back and into his groin. The orgasm sweeps over him and he comes in his pants and he doesn't care. It feels too good..

Taehyung pushes Jungkook down one last time and stills, and another sensual moan is drawn from his lips. Jungkook observes him, trying to imprint this scene into his memory because it would be the only one.

Jungkook rolls off Taehyung, too tempted to lie down on him, and lies next to him on his back. Just now he realizes heavy rain on the roof and the wind howling. They turn their heads at the same time, gazing at each other. It had happened and nothing would change that.

„When I do things against my nature," Taehyung says quietly, „I am punished. I feel pain."

Jungkook can feel himself nod. „Okay."

They regard each other some more. Nothing had changed.

...–...–...