First Words- Kai

My daddy was playing with me in my room (pic above) with my favorite plushie Mr. Flame Daddy. "Here comes Mr. Flamey to come get you so he can you a big bear hug!" Said Kai playfully. Kai then made the little stuffed foxes paws open to hug (Y/N) over her tiny little baby arm. Then out of no where I heard the door open & I looked over to the door & saw Auntie Nya enter the room, but the look on her face was a little wired. "Don't tell me, it's another robbery, this has to be like the third time this week." Kai said with a bit of annoyance in his voice. "I know but we can't just sit here while those robbers steal from the bank. The others are about to leave you need to get ready so-" Nya was saying but she was cut off but someone. "DA DA." (Y/N) said while crying because she saw a spider trying to crawl on her. Kai saw the spider & then quickly picked you up & held you close to his chest. "Did she just!" Nya gasped. "Say da da yes she did & now I'm saying this. Tell the guys to go with out me I have things to attend to right now." Kai said while killing the spider & took you to his room & laid you on his bed. He then laid down on the bed with you & got down to your eye level & smiled softly at you. "Are you daddy's little girl (Y/N)? Because to me your all I think about because your the cutest, sweetest, & is best child ever. Just I want you to remember what I said when you grow up into the big world never forget that okay?" Kai said while hugging you closely to his chest & kissed your forehead. "Da da." (Y/N) said again & starting putting Kai's hand his her's. Kai then tryed to stop from crying & in his mind he was thinking. {Okay Kai just think of manly things, you can't cry men do not cry just think of manly things} (Y/N) then started to suck on Kai's hand like it was a cookie. Kai then started to chuckle at your actions. "Oh (Y/N) your such a goof ball." Said Kai. "But your my goof ball & I really love you." He said softly said while messing up your long (H/C) hair. This just made you giggle & hugged Kai's arm closer & snuggled into his hoodie. Then after a bit of siting there with Kai you soon fell asleep in his warm arms.

(Hey guys can you give me an idea for Zane's, Jays, & Lloyds? I can't think of one right now & I'll give you credit for your idea to but I really have writers block) -KitterCat1987