First Words- Cole

(You guys can just slap me now. I'm so sorry I haven't updated I have gotten really lazy on this & I really feel bad about it. But I'm going to try to do better, enjoy)

Nya was rocking me in her arms in my room (pic above), but I was not a happy baby this week. My father Cole the element of earth had been on mission after mission. Trust me I know lots of things happen that people can't control. But this was ridiculous! Also I was a lot more fussy this week to, & Auntie Nya could tell why I was extra fussy. "Shh it's okay (Y/N) I know you miss your daddy. He should be back any time soon." Said Nya calming. But that really didn't help me out at all, I wanted my daddy & I wanted him now. Then I felt my prayers were answered. I heard the door open & my uncles moaning because of pain I think. I then turned my head over to the door when it opened. I then saw my daddy enter my room but something didn't seem right about his arm. Then I saw he also has cuts & bruises, this just made my even worse. I started crying when I saw that & reached for him as best as I could but my arms were to tiny. "Cole I have two things to say 1st is that what happened & 2nd I think (Y/N) wants you to hold her." Said Nya while she handed you to Cole. "Well first we were wrestling these robbers down & one got me in the arm, & second I'll take her for you." Cole explained while picking you up. But he accidentally picked you up with his bad arm. Then he almost dropped you but Nya caught you in time. "Gah I forgot that's my bad arm." Cole said painfully. "Cole you need to be more careful you about droped-" Nya started to say but was cut off by a small, tiny, & faint voice. "Da da okiy?" (Okiy means okay) Cole & Nya with there jaws droped looked down at you with shocked faces. "(Y/N) d-did you j-just say your first words." Said Cole. "DA DA." (Y/N) squeaked again. Nya was just standing there cooing her face off. Cole crouched down to your eye level pick carefully picked you up in his good arm to hold you. "Yes cupcake I'm okay." Cole said proudly while kissing (Y/N) on the head. You then snuggled into your daddy's chest while hugging him & softly said "Da da." Before falling asleep in his arms.