Meeting the others-Lloyd

I was running as fast as I could back to the Bounty, but not to fast that (Y/N) would get even sicker. I was dodging from tree to tree with (Y/N) close to my chest, "I'ts going to be okay (Y/N) daddy's going to get you out of this cold he promises." I said softly said in her ear. Then I started walking when were at lest a half a mile away from the bounty, "See were almost there sweetie." I said & kissed her on the head. I started walking & walking till I was in front of the entrance, & then I opened the door. Then I avoided the other guys at first & went over to Zane's room, I knocked on the door & said "Uh Zane cane i talk with you? Its really important." I then heard footsteps coming to the door, but I was not greeted by Zane, I was greeted by the face of.....Sensei! "Uhh h-hey Uncle." I stuttered, crap I was going to ask Sensei after Zane scanned (Y/N) not before! "Why hello nephew, now who might you have there?" He said calmly. "Well I was walking to that candy shop downtown & then I got lazy & I just started jumping from build-en to build-en. And then I saw a woman about to drop her baby off the roof so when she did I jumps off & caught the child. But then she started to run off so I couldn't grab the woman & I saw that the baby was sick so I wanted Zane to scan her. But I also couldn't just drop her off somewhere because I got really attached to her." I said explaining every thing. "Hmm I will let you keep her, but have to promise you will take care of her." He calmly said. "I promise." I said with my hand up. Then with that Sensei continued walking out, so then I went in Zane's room & asked him to scan you & he gladly accepted. (Time skip after Zane made you magically better)

When I came out of Zane's room Kai, Jay, Cole, & Nya had there ear on the door, & when I opened the door with (Y/N) in my arms, all of them fail or got whacked in the face. "OUCH." they all said like almost in sink. "You know its rude to eavesdrop." I said coldly. Then all of them got off the floor & then you can guess what happened. "oh...my...god she is the....CUTEST THING EVER." Cole & Jay said together. (Y/N) just clapped her little hands & just gooed & laughed. "Aww how cute." Nya cooed. "She is kinda cute I guess." Kai said trying to act tough. Then you started yawning & started to get a little sleepy. "She probably needs to rest, Shes had a long day & whats her name?" Zane asked. "I named her (Y/N) because I couldn't find her real name." Lloyd answered. "That's a cute name." Kai said. And with that I took (Y/N) with me to my room to get some rest. I laided down with (Y/N) still on my chest sleeping. "Goodnight my little gumdrop." I whispered in her ear before falling to asleep.

(I wrote this at 7:00 A.m because I'm going to the All-Star-Race night & I feel so much better my mom got me some kind of medicine yesterday to make me feel better & it helps so much :D)