Meeting the others-Zane

I started walking back to the bounty & a horrible smell started coming up my nose & (Y/N) started crying. I then turned my smell off & carefully picked (Y/N) up & cradled her on my shoulder, remembering that same movie about the mother & infant. "Shh its okay (Y/N)." I whispered softly in her ear. Then when I first stepped inside the bounty & then the thought just struck me in the head like someone putting poison in it. Tonight was Cole's night to cook dinner. This had to be the worst time for him to cook food he might kill (Y/N) with that abomination that he calls food. (OHHH Cole just got burned hard) I then started walking inside the kitchen & then every ones jaw dropped. "Uhh....Zane why do you have a....." Kai started, but then Cole finished it "Baby." Well you see my brothers I found two nindroids carrying her deeper threw the forest & saying stuff like she has a power & needed to be killed if she was not trained properly." Zane said. "Aww poor little thing how could any one-" Nya said before she was interrupted by Jay fangirling. "OMG SHES TOO CUTE I MEAN LIKE OMG SOOO CUTE!!!!" Jay cooed. This outburst made (Y/N) eyes then opened up from her slumber & she started to cry, scream, & whining. "Great going Jay you made the baby cry." Cole said rudely. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I just couldn't help my self she's just to cute." Jay said & hung his head in shame." Hey by the way Zane whats her name?" Kai said. "I couldn't find anything to say it so I named her (Y/N)." Zane said while rocking you to sleep & getting you to calm down. "She quite the cute one instant she." said Sensei coming into the Kitchen. "And I'll let her stay & maybe we could find out about this power they were talking about." Sensei said. "Thank you so much Sensei, I am really grateful thank you so much." I said with a big smile on my face. I then rushed over to the baby bag I bought for (Y/N) & grabbed a bottle of baby formula & warmed it up in the microwave. "Zane how do you know so much about taking care of a baby?" I heard Lloyd say from the other side of the room. "From that movie we saw last week." I calmly said back. Then the microwave went off & I grabbed the the bottle & tested it on my skin to see if it was to hot, & it was the perfect temperature. I walked back over to you & picked (Y/N) in my arms & went to my room. I sat on my bed & started to feed you the milk. When you were finished I burped (Y/N) & then she fail asleep. "Goodnight my little snowdrop." I whisperer in her ear & then I fail asleep myself with (Y/N) in my arms.

(I'm sorry i didn't do Lloyds today but my stomach started hurting again so good night my cupcakes) -KitterCat1987