A nice meal, and then...

The first person they met was not friendly.

"Who are you?!"

"Ah, we are quite lost, could you tell us where we are?"

"No way in he'll, screw you!" The man said and he tried to hit Sangah with a bat, but unfortunately he got trapped with her string.

The second person they met was still not friendly.

"Where are we. Tell us now."

"Think you're so scary?" The woman used her ability to make the ground fall but the company reacted quickly and dodged. Then Joonghyuk punched the person and left..

Okay I take it back, this was no war zone. These people were pretty weak, but they did refuse to give up information.

"What is with these people! Can't someone just tell, us where we are?!" Sooyoung yelled in annoyance.

Just then someone came up. "Don't you know? We're right here."

The man pointed to an area in a map he had, and they were very, very, far from Kim Dojka.

"What?! How will we get to Kim Dojka?! It's not like we have any cars!" Gileyoung said, and Joonghyuk agreed.

The man saw this and started talking, "well due to my constellation,I can view a person which is a very good ability when you want to know where someone is and sneak up on them!" He then showed a visual of what Kim Dojka is doing.

In the video, Kim Dojka was walking left to right while talking, and the company was able to hear what he was saying.

"I wonder how Joonghyuk and the others are doing...I wouldn't want them to dislike me.." Then he whispered the other part as if he knew that he was being watched.

If you looked at Joonghyuk closely, his ears were tinted a little pink. He couldn't help but feel amazing to not be with "the others" as Kim Dojka put it, and some of his pride came up. Once they got to Kim Dojka he would cook him a nice meal (no tomatoes, and the recipe is : himself 😏 ) and then maybe he could....

His mind was wandering to dangerous places.

"Let's go." He said, trying to ignore whatever he had just thought of about his own life and death companion...

Authors note:

Who do you think like who first?

Joonghyuk : ...me

Kim Dojka : Joonghyukie over here!

Sangah: I always thought it was Kim dojka first...

Sooyoung: that man couldn't have a crush even if his life depended on it!

Kim Dojka: even though he was the one with the crush, being all shy (he wasn't)  he still managed to top-

Sangah: W-we don't need to hear about that.