That Past

I don't want them to know about it, sure our worlds been turned upside down but...for them to think I was a murderer BEFORE the world changed. It just can't fit with me. Not at all. I felt an uneasiness in my tummy, something I hadn't felt in a while. I tried to look at the positive things like how they would know that I didn't do it for fun- no how my mum was actually the one who did it! Yet,I couldn't stop looking at the negative, they would know my weaknesses, how I wasn't able to stand up for myself, How I wasn't able to do anything!
How I...

〔 The fourth wall has absorbed some of the mental shock!〕

I felt much better. " I really depend on the fourth wall..." I chuckled to myself. I just hope they'll give me another chance

With the company:

Sooyoung was holding Joonghyuks collar, both visibly annoyed.

" YOU- YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CLICK ON NO!" Sooyoung yelled at him. Of course Yoo Joonghyuk yelled back angry at the accusation of course his tone and his face barely showed it, " I did."  "OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT!" Just then Sangah stopped the two from cutting each others throats. "Look, over there it tells us everything."

【 Hello dear company,

                We understand that you picked <No> for this side quest, however a dokkeabi has decided to take on a probability storm and make it so that you clicked <yes> We will not be taking full responsibility, next time do our side quests.

                                               Not sincerely, The Dokkeabi 】

"Oh, so you did click no...either ways, you act like a moron!"   Sooyoung said after seeing the note.

"Should we really react to this? We could just close our eyes! After all, Ajhussi said he wouldn't want us to see his past.." Gileyoung said.

YJH thought about it, he definitely thought that Dojka was an amazing person who brings up one too many changes, but he also didn't know anything about his past. Maybe he should to get closer to knowing everything about YJH or maybe he shouldn't because Kim Dojka said not to add his relationship might break if he doesn't listen.

'When did I ever think this hard before!?' YJH thought to himself. 
Soon he got to an conclusion. "We should just watch and get over it so that we can meet up with Kim Dojka." 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A silence filled the room. "...Who are you!?"  Lee Jihye snapped! "Master would- no could never say that!!" Soon, everyone joined in trying to figure out who this imposter was. YJH kept a  straight face the whole time, after all- the only person who could make him blush wasn't here. After everyone noticed him keeping the straight face the entire time of investigating they decided to let it go for the moment being.

                                 「:  Starting...video :」

[ - video ]  [  - Narrator]  [ thoughts]

A video showing Kim Dojka talking to Sangah started to show...

["If my past was my mom killing my father, who was abusive and selling a book of it..." The past that every constellation wanted to hear about, for drama for all that . Well how do you like it now? Is it what you wanted?]

"Oh, this was when Dojka was telling me about how his mother was the one who killed his dad."

[ But haven't you ever wondered if Kim Dojka was always like this?]

Just as the narrator said this,  the thought plagued their mind.  They were all thinking, was Kim Dojka always so brave?? Was he brave even when his mother killed someone? Was he?

["Us contract workers have to stick together!..." " Oh yeah, you got promoted to full time..anyways what you doing?" Oh, I'm just trying to learn a little bit more!" "And what about you? You're usually on your phone reading stuff!"  [ if I tell her I'm reading a novel that be so embarrassing...I mean look at her, no wonder everyone calls her a goddess, she even is learning other languages...then look at me. I'm just reading a book that no one else reads."]

His thoughts being degrading was a shock to all of them, sure some knew that he's been through shit but he always looked brave, with confidence, something that you would think YJH has... so this? They couldn't believe it...

*BANG*  "Hey Yoo Joonghyuk, why are you banging the walls?!"

He stayed slient..

"We're trapped here!"

He kept on banging

"Just stop"

He took out his sword

"I don't think this will work..!"

He sliced the wall.

It broke.

He left.

Everyone stood there in shock. 

"What a crazy man..."

Author's note:

I'm so happy I got to finish a chapter on 2 books, I swear...maybe I should out some on a break....sorry for grammar mistakes 😅