I don't understand...

【Warning: cursing, grammar mistakes, charaters won't be exactly like the og!】
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim Dojka POV:

Why  is this happening to me? I never did any of that for fun! That bitch! No, now I need to explain to the group how this happened..

The fourth wall absorbed some of the mental shock! 〕

Ah, the fourth wall is back. I do need to say sorry for before..
But the gazes I'm getting from my company are botheringme even more, no matter how many times the fourth wall absorbs the mental shock, I'll never get used to it. When I get a gaze like that, from them...It feels more than horrible. It feels disgusting.

"That video was a fake" I tried to explain to them.

Han sooyoung was the first to reply to my statement. "Yeah we believe you more than we believe a video footage but it would make sense why you never were scared when in the  sight of death in the beginning. I mean, it's not like reading one book that, of course, I WROTE (boasting) would get rid of your fear of death."

Then Yoo Sangah spoke up and entered our conversation, "You did tell me before, that your mom killed your dad and sold it as a book for money..so maybe that's why you were used to murder, because you saw your mom do it! your mum did it and not you!"

I liked these responses, they trusted me and they didn't believe the video over me, however the person who I wanted to hear it from the most was Yuu Joonghyuk. Soon, he did reply,

" I've killed one to many people to have a say in this."

It didn't have a positive or negative response and I was confused.

Soon everyone said their opinions, including the constellations.

「 The constellation 『 Uriel 』is on the incarnation 『 Kim Dojka 』 side! 」

「 The constellation who is pulling his hair agrees with the incarnation 『 Kim Dojka 』

「 The constellation....

And yeah most of them were positive but this world is a show, and in a show there's always a problem.

That girl was the first and the Dokkaebi are the second. Just in a few seconds the blue quest panels were in my friend's faces and I couldn't help to be nervous for a second, just a second though.

〔 The fourth wall has absorbed some of the mental shock! 〕

Yeah thanks.

「  The Backstory of him..

Quest: Learn of the backstory of 『 Kim Dojka 』 before judging him!

Rewards for completion: 90,000 coins, the full understanding of kim dojka, and kim dojka will now (ńəvèř) fully trust you!

Failure:  ???                                                                                         」 

This new quest shocked the company.  However, though the dokkebabi had never lied when it comes to their reward, They cant trust them. Except for those two. (If you don't know which ones I'm talking about...your not a true fan) The dokkeabi just kept smiling and laughing to one another.

Constellation POV:  (3rd person basically)

Dojka, was about to give them the go-ahead sign until they told him the details of the quest. He immediately told them no and kept on telling them to refuse the offer. It was a group thing so there was one big panel and one person had to pick yes or no. The Dokkaebi put it high up so, of course, they told Yoo Joonghyuk to do it. "I shouldn't bother myself with something so useless" he said even though his arm was already going to click the *No* button. Once he clicked it, the company, minus Kim Dojka, got warped to some place. A dokkaebi grinned, "Yo have picked yes! Enjoy" the company, or to be precise, Yoo Joonghyuk got angry at the dokkaebi because he was sure he clicked on no. The dokkaebi didn't care and just smiled, "have fun!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim Dojka POV:

What is this day? Sure there are all types of days...days we fight, days we plot, days we read but this day? It's quite out of the ordinary. Not like anything is the ordinary here. As I was thinking the company decided to tell me about they quest they got. Gileyoung and Shin Yoosung talked up first.

"It says we get to learn about ajhussi's past!" They exclaimed. The moment I heard past come from their mouth...all the memories kept swarming me no matter how hard I tried to push them down.

      The fourth wall has offset some of the mental shock!〕

The memories soon stopped thanks to the fourth wall. "Don't accept it." I said calmly. No matter how much I trust them, I don't want them to know of my past...I'm a different person now. I kept telling them not to, so in the end they didn't.  Yoo Joonghyuk clicked on the no button and suddenly they were transported...

We've been Tricked.

Authors note:

Are you mentally drained to the point of being able to sleep from nighttime to next day afternoon? Then you're just like me! Here at *We Need Energy* we provide the best you can offer!!!

Wattpad: fourth place for #hot_people
Me: Not even wattpad denies the truth. They are hot.

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter! Move on to the next non-existent chapter!!