Chapter 7 - Gone. ☾

A/n - guys, I know the chapters are a little short and I keep on adding timeskips, it's just this is more of an introduction/prologue (even though it's a bit long 😭). The chapters WILL get longer when Y/n arrives at Hazbin Hotel. Have fun! :)

Decades and decades have flew by, Y/n only getting more and more power and becoming the strongest overlord. Vox and Y/n grew close, as for their hatred of Alastor. Speaking of him, Y/n's hatred also grew for him. It is now 2013. 

☆☆☆

Today is the day. Y/n changed her outfit, slapping on some white fingerless gloves and a shirt along with complex pants, which Y/n got given to by Velvette. I am going to show that radio ass who really belongs here. She grabbed her staff and put on a belt filled with different kinds of explosives and knives and her angelic axe which Carmilla gave her. Pretty much the whole entire pentagram knew that there was going to be a final battle with Alastor and her. She flung open her bedroom door, determination filling every muscle in her body.

"Miss Y/n? The war's about to start." Kayle walked up to her.

"I know, see you after for a celebration." Y/n smirked. She snapped her fingers, teleporting to the battleground. 

"Y/n, I'm glad you're here," the annoying voice of Alastor greeted her as he stepped out of his shadows. "All dressed up I see?"

"This will be the day you fucking die. Remember me for this." Y/n spoke loudly and clearly, making sure the multiple News Vans heard it.

"Oh, we'll see about that." Alastor chuckled and slammed his staff on the floor, multiple tentacles making their way from the floor. Y/n jumped in the air as wings grew out her back, flying over and spitting toxic ink on all his tentacles, grabbing her angelic axe and cutting some off. Alastor grew twice his size, radio dials in his eyes as his horns grew. Oh, things just got deep. Y/n smirked to herself. She looked into the watching crowd and saw Vox and Velvette looking up at her, cheering her on. This gave her more energy as she dodged a flying tentacle. 

Y/n spawned her spawned her staff, spinning it around and making a bunch of dragon-like creatures appear, chasing Alastor. This made the deer demon get distracted as the creatures surrounded him on all sides. She took this as a chance and plunged higher into the air, then back down, pointing her staff right at the distracted Alastor. Y/n felt all eyes on her as she crashed straight into her enemy, making him loose his size and all tentacles disappear as he was winded out of shock.

Y/n held his neck down, the other holding her staff, threatening to stab Alastor at any moment if he decided to rebel. "Your final words?" She got her axe and held it up to his neck as Alastor struggled beneath her.

"Radio will never die, he is always watching." Alastor choked and disappeared into black smoke. 

He's gone! He's fucking gone! Y/n slowly stood up, making her wings disappear and looked around her at the chaos around her.

"I fucking did it!" I exclaimed, causing the crowd to cheer. The Vee's parted the crowd and went through, making their way to Y/n. 

"Cong-" Vox got cut off by Velvette. 

"Congrats Y/n!!" She pulled her into a tight hug. Vox chuckled at this and Valentino just smirked.

☆☆☆

Y/n was walking back home, insisting to the Vee's that she didn't need a Limo.

"We can drop you off at your headquarters, if you like that." Vox proposed, looking at Y/n as they left the bar.

"Trust me, I'll be fine," you said, declining their offer. "Besides, everyone's scared of me. I won't run into trouble."  

"But Y/n! Ple-" Velvette got cut off.

"I'll be okay." You reassured them. "Now I better get going."

Y/n sighed, today was a rough day and she felt tired. As she was walking, something grabbed her attention in a dark alleyway.

☆☆☆

Kayle was calling Y/n for the sixteenth time today.

"Any response?" Valisha, her friend, asked Kayle.

"No! I'm starting to get worried.." she trailed off, thinking off all the possibilities that could've happened. Before she could say anything, Valisha soothed her. 

"Try calling one of the Vee's. I'm pretty sure Velvette would be the best option." She told Kayle.

"Oh! I forgot that she would be with them!" Kayle quickly called Velvette.

"Heyyya~, what's wrong?"

"Have you seen Y/n? She hasn't returned yet or answered my calls."

Silence.

"..no.. she insisted on walking back home alone. Fuck."

"What?! Oh no.. what could've happened to her.. why'd you let her?" 

"Listen, babes. She insisted on going alone even though both Vox and I tried not to. We didn't know she would go missing!" 

Kayle heard shouting and muffling on the other end before a different voice answered through the phone.

"Y/N IS WHAT?!" 

"Missing.."

"FUCK." The voice she assumed was Vox. "I SWEAR if it's that dipshit ALASTOR." 

Once again, the voices on the phone muffled and they disconnected.

"Fuck.." Kayle slammed her head down on her desk.

☆☆☆

A/n 2 - where do u think Y/n disappeared? Was it Alastor? Guess in the comments :>