Chapter 3 - Insane ☾

Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ ᗰOᑎTᕼS ᒪᗩTᗴᖇ

For some very odd reason everyone started distancing themselves away from Y/n, even Anthony. God damn, they didn't even have any reason or fucking proof! The only thing she had left was the precious tablet. The officers forgot to take it and now it was the only thing for entertainment. She was alone in the cell so it was even more boring. I mean, I'm not complaining that much.. I could've got some weird ass creep with me. Wouldn't like that. She clicked the side button on the tablet and heard it make a sparkle-like sound as it turned on. I clicked the app for anima-animating. And waited for it to load. I opened up a new animation and started drawing one of my favourite characters.

Hours passed and I lost control, dark circles under my eyes and my pen flicking through. Pretty much losing my mind, I uploaded the video to the internet (YALL JUST PRETEND THAT THEY LIKE JUST RELEASED YT AND THE INTERNET WAS LIKE NEW YK- ITS FOR THE PLOT) and turned it off. My heart pounded and my breath was coming out in heaves. It felt just like the encounter with Alastor, her mind swirling and twisting. Y/n shoved her tablet away and tightly pressed her knees against her chest.

She felt her eyes drooping and her hands shaking as she clung onto her hair. Every second seemed to drag on forever until she fell back with a small 'thud'.

☆☆☆

I felt my hands and legs getting tightened with a rope-like textured object as my head hung. I slightly groaned and opened my eyes to find myself tied on a large wooden pole, panic glazing my eyes as I realised people were booing and shouting at her through gates that held their way. What the fuck..? Soon realisation dawned on her as Y/n realised. This was an execution. A fucking execution. Why.? My breathing started getting hoarse as I realised that people were filling the bottom of the ink, my panic rising. What did I do? Why? Wh- I cut off my thoughts. The cartoon. The cartoon I uploaded. I looked at a sign and saw my answer was right.

"Two days ago, an absolutely vile cartoon got uploaded to the internet by a woman known as Y/n L/n (last name). She is also in jail for attempted murder and we decided to take it upon us to execute her. The cartoon resulted in suicide attempts, violent actions and a lot more unacceptable things. She will get executed on 19th September 1931."

As she was reading the sign, Y/n realised the ink was up to her shoulders. Fuck! The last thing the panicked girl saw before she got engulfed was Alastor's unnatural smile in the shadows of the streets, away from the chanting crowd. 

Her eyes burned and stung, and she tried screaming in pain, only for ink to pour into her mouth, forcing its way down her throat. What the fuck is happening? Someone help me! She felt herself weakening, drowning in the black ink before death fully engulfed her. 

☆☆☆

Y/n woke with a start, realising she could see. Am I alive? She looked up to see red and orange hues tainting the sky. Weird.. where's the sun..? Y/n explored deeper into the unknown area before stopping at a graffitied wall.

"𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩"

That explains a lot... how'd I get here..? Y/n laughed inwardly. Of course I'm in hell. Why would heaven accept someone who made people kill them selves and go insane? 

She looked around hell a bit more. And it seemed pretty accurate to how she imagined it.. except the massive buildings everywhere. She found a puddle of dirty water and looked at herself.

You can put your own description here, but this is what I imagine Y/n to look like)

She was covered in ink, entirely black with some white ink splotches around her one red and one black eye, some stripes on her wrist, tail and hips, with two big dog ears and curly horns. Her hair was short but fluffy — well, for ink.  

As she examined her features, something creaked behind her and a red demon pounced at her, knocking Y/n over. 

"Fuck off!" She punched the demon in the face and spat some ink on him as he flew into a bin. The creature started to scream and a hissing sound caught her attention. She walked over to the bin as the screaming stopped and realised that the demon wasn't there, only a skeleton. Wait a fucking second. That is the demon. Y/n realised the power she held. And walked out of the now silent alleyway, a crooked smile on her face.