#4

Taylor's POV

"Oh my god" I say we look at the pregnancy test which has a very obvious 2nd line. Travis goes on his knees and looks at my tummy "Hey baby" He says and I smile holding back tears "It's me daddy and me and mommy just found out about you" I smile and tears fall from my eyes "I love you" He finishes and kisses my stomach. "We're having a baby after a month" I say "Damn we're crazy" Travis says and he kisses me "What about Avery and our families" I say and Travis' smile fades.

The Next Day

We pull up at Avery's House together and walk in. "Who is it" Avery shouts but we just go into her kitchen where she is "Taylor and Travis?" She says and turns out when we go to the living room after saying hi to her Jason,Kylie, The girls,Ed and Donna are all there. "Shit" I mutter under my breath "Taylor honey how are you" Donna asks me "I'm alright thank you Donna" I say and loon at Travis nervously "We have some news" Travis says and the family turns there attention to us.

"Me and Travis are dating" the families jaw drops and Avery looks pissed "And she's pregnant" Travis says and Avery stands up. "What The Fuck Taylor?!" Avery shouts "What?" I say in confusion "Why the Fuck did you not have the decency to tell me" Avery says "Avery my kids are in the room will you stop swearing" Jason says firmly "Everyone get the fuck out of my goddamn house" Everyone starts to leave me and Travis start to go aswell.

"Where do you think you two are going" me qnd Travis stay back and Avery slaps me "Bitch what the fuck was that for" I say "For Fucking Someone and Not Telling Me, Maybe Just Mayve Taylor Swift The Slutty Whore Who finds a New Man To Fuck Every Month Who Is Now Dating My Brother And Ends Up Pregnant By Him Would Tell Me -?!" I can't think of anything other than her saying 'Taylor Swift The Slutty Whore. Travis and Avery are arguing but the only the going throw my mind is Taylor Swift The Slutty Whore "Your seriously just gonna let Taylor go after almost 30 years of friendship?" Travis says to Avery bringing me back to reality "I mean I can't just stop DNA can I so I have to cut of Taylor" She says with tears in her eyes "No Avery you dont" I say about to start crying "I do I can't trust you" She says and I start crying "Travis take me home" I say still crying and I see Avery is aswell "Ok baby" He says as he hugs me.

"Fuck You Avery" I say as I walk out.

1 weeks later
Travis' POV

I've tried to get Avery and Taylor to talk but Taylor hormones being through the roof right now with the pregnancy she cries everytime I bring Avery up and she threw up once but I promised her I wouldn't bring that up. My family is having a meet up and guess who's gonna be there... yup that's right Avery "I'm not going" Taylor says while stuffing her face with a waffle, By the way that's been her craving, "Baby please" I say "Me and baby say no" she says  "Well you and the baby are coming" I say and she glares at me "Avery and you don't have to talk and my mom knows your food aversions". She looks relieved "Ok I'll come" she says "Thanks baby".

Ok so do I get Avery and Taylor to make up or do I make drama where Travis' family go on different sides. Hope you had/have a great day x