cousin switch

Cousins switch lives becuse of a thunder storm.

Rayla's P.O.V.

I was at Javas waiting for Leo ( aka Leonard ) to ask him why. What did i do to deserve this.

I was lost in thought think maybe he was drunk to be banging my best friend. When I heard a wind chime, I looked up and saw him. He was in jeans and a v neck t shirt. As he got closer I notice that he had a hickey.

I was stirring the sugar because she ordered coffee the bell on the door jingled. When she looked up from the door, she notice that her boyfriend had a hickey on his neck.

When he sat down in front of her, he said "sorry I was late, there was traffic."

She knew he was lying to her.

Rayla said its fine. There is something I have to - a notification popped up. It read : come to Endride cemetery.

She cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why? What did I do."

Just as she was about to say something another not another

notification popped up.

It read : dress in black we are going to a funeral. Ill send you the address.

She said "becuse I don't love you anymore."

Before he could say something she quickly got out of Java's and into her car.

Old story

Eve's P.O.V.

When he sat down in front of me he said "sorry. I'm late. There was traffic."

I knew he was lying to me. I said "its fine. There is something I have to - notification popped up. It read : Hazel Warren. 21 years old. Leukemia. 40k reward.

I cleared my throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why?"

Just as I was about to say something another notification popped up.

It read : morainal service is in two hours. I'll send you the address.

I stood up and said " you have a hickey."

Before he could say something, I left and didn't turn back. When he walked out to catch her it was to late she drove away.

Old story

Kiroo ( who is moxie ) said " so

to sum it up. Your adopted. Your a zomwolf bounty hunter who got me drunk and wanted to switch lives with me."

Mox said " yes. And plus it sort of got you to stop crying over your Leon who cheated with your best friend.

Rayla said " why you - her eyes went wide when she saw claws coming from her knucks.

Mox said " sorry."

Ray closed her eyes and said " this is a dream."

Mox pinched Ray. When Ray said " ouch why did you - When the Ray felt moxie's pinch,

Ray pacing back and fourth freaking out.