missions

A/N: heres a long chapter for you needy people :P

When Henry came back inside, she saw Piper sitting on her phone.

"What's up with Charlotte. Why'd she come here?" He asked her, he figured the reason she came here was for her because he wasn't there.
Laz
"Oh, something boring, girls stuff you wouldn't understand." She shrugged.

"I don't think that the case-"

"Henry, you don't need to know and that's okay. All she wanted was advice. " She reassured thr worried Henry.

He sighed, he didn't know what to do really but instead he went to his room and stayed there.

As time went on (a few hours) it was sun down and Henry suddenly got an emergency alert signal from his watch.

He answered the call and saw holographic Ray, not in his suit, standing there with a ice cream mustash on his face.

"Yeah Ray? What's up?"

"The sky-  no time for jokes Henry!
We got a call from Swellviews local Zoo department that they need captain man to help deliver a tiger that is giving birth."

"Okay, but why do they need our help?" Henry questioned.

"Because that stupid tiger keeps bitting off the arms and hands of the people that's trying help her, and they asked me to do it cause I'm indestructible! " Ray explained.

"Oh okay, I'll be there in a few, bye." Henry closed his watch and grabbed his jacket and ran out of the room.

. . .

"Schwoz! Is the tiger tranquilizer done?" Ray asked as he stood next to Henry grabbing their gum in the Man Cave.

"Yes! Almost! I'll send probably Jasper or Charlotte to give it to you when you guys get there. " Schwoz replied as he mixed some chemicals into veils.

Ray nodded and Henry and him both blew a bubble. When it pop they were both kid danger and Captain Man.

"Alright then, we'll be off! Up the tube! "

And they were off!

. . .

Schwoz was alone with the tranquilizer. . . He knew exactly what it would do to him if he took it, he knew he'd be a high mess and up in the clouds in 10 minutes but despite he's own warning, he disregarded his words and his morals and injected himself with a needle, only a little. He knew it would do the trick!

He giggled, tickle-ish.

Before the serum could flow, he took his phone and recorded a message for Charlotte or Jasper to hear. It took him 5 minutes to say everything he needed to say. He then took the serum and made sure it was in the tranquilizer gun. He then sat down for the next 2 minutes and felt his world shift in seconds.

He sat there giggling like crazy and started to hear shapes and feel colors. He laughed uncontrollably and he's hallucinations became even more intense and he's fingertips started to numb.

. . .

Charlotte was sitting in her room, studying to get her mind off things.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and picked it up, it was Ray.

She picked up, "hey Ray what's wrong?"

"Charlotte! We need you to go to the man cave, stat! Schwoz will tell you what you'll have to do." Ray said, his tone sounding stressed.

She heard the sound of car horns and the screeching sound of a car swerving.

"Are you in a car-"

"YES-! Just go Charlotte!" He yelled.

"Okay! Okay!" She hanged up and rolled her eyes. She got up and went to the man cave instantly.

Her mother asked where she was going, "off to work, mom."

"But it's late-!" "I know I know, but it's my boss, you know the drill mom." She exclaimed.

She sighed and walked out the door, this better be good.

. . .