sleepover!!!

...

"WHAT'S UP PEOPLE! YOUR BOY IS IN THE HOUSE!!!"

Jasper yelled when he opened the door, with Piper coming inside too, Rollin her eyes, they had a umbrella.

"Hey, why you guys wet?" Jasper questioned, seeing Charlotte and Henry with soaked clothes.

"We didn't have a umbrella." Henry shrugged.

"So you walked in the rain? You could of just asked me to give you a ride."

"Well no one wants to trust someone with a mistaken drivers license."

"HEY!? I LEARNT HOW TO DRIVE BEFORE YOU!" Piper screamed.

"Dude shut up, what if mom and dad's home!?" Henry quiet her down.

Piper rolled her eyes and went on her phone, "they're out you damn duns. They're at Auntie Sherry's wedding." She shrugged.

"Oh, well okay then, let's order pizza!" Henry said.

"On it!"  Piper chimed in, putting her phone by her ear.

"Jasper, you set up the couch, imma take a shower in mom's room and char can take a shower in the normal bathroom." Henry asserted.

"Char I'll give you some clothes okay?"

"Yeah that's fine." Charlotte said walking up stairs.

. . .

30 minutes later, Charlotte was in one of Piper's pajamas as Henry was in his, Jasper already had pajamas and Piper too.

There were pillows and blankets everywhere around the couch. The TV was on, and the lights were dimmed as there was popcorn being made and other snacks being put out by the table.  They decided to eat a few snacks before they started to cook food, in the mean time, the meat they were going to use was defrosting.

"Alright! What show we watching, Jasp, Pip and char?" Henry asked.

"Don't ever call me pip!" Piper yelled.

"I think pip Is cute, come here pip! Pipsqueak, it's funny!" Jasper said as he got thrown with a fist full of pretzels.

"Ayyy! The pretzels!" Henry called out watching with a disbeliefed face.

Char was on her phone, texting her mom and dad, and a few other friends.

"I said never to call me that!"

"Well you didn't have to throw pretzels at me!" Jasper and Piper argued.

Henry tolled his eyes, flipping through channels. "You know, this still didn't help me pick a movie! Any suggestions!"

"Horror!"

"Funny!"

"Calm."

Piper, Jasper and Charlotte said after each other. That didn't really help Henry but it did help as a great line up of movue for the night.

"Okay, since piper said horror first, we'll do horror first. Any horror movie recommendations?"

"Ooo!!! I know!"

"The conjuring isn't that scary once you've watched it everytime we have a sleepover Jasper!" Henry cut him off.

Jasper sighed in defeat, "oh! I have one, As Above As Below!" Charlotte suggested.

"I heard some crazy reviews on it." Henry checked his phone.

"Yeah! I've heard it's the best horror in 2014 ! We should totally watch it!" Piper said happily, jumping onto the sofa with all the sweets and gummies as Jasper followed along.