Chapter seven: Attack!

The crew arrived at the building of the hotel Pink Panther was calling for his friends and also he did not notice while the crew arrived. Pink Panther was shocked and saw the black butterfly touching the lamp and turns into white.

Pink Panther: Oh so that's why you need help and then-

Suddenly, the crew was standing behind the Panther looking at the window.

Pink Panther: Thank goodness you're here!

Ariel: So Pink what you got here?

Pink Panther: Listen I printed those images for the butterflies and then turned into the objects black and white and that's why they keep turning into random thing like...like...hold up give me second...

Pink Panther was just confused about the whole thing what he just did and looked the images and he finally knows it as well.

Pink Panther: YES! I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!

Ariel: So you think it's-

Pink Panther: No it's just those butterflies keep turning things black and white and turns all objects into black and white and keeps turning everything black and white! It's like something's turning objects that turn random shit. Like that's weird.

Donnie: Oh so that's means we have to capture those butterflies and-

The worker from the hotel yelled at the crew that the butterflies were out of control and they were scared.

The worker: BUTTERFLIES ARE IN THE LEVEL LOWER-I MEANT LOWER LEVEL! GET THEM YOU BUG BUSTERS!

Asha: Looks like we're going in guys and we have to split up.

The crew went inside the building and then also went inside and felt so scared of the other levels that have butterflies in it.

Pink Panther: I will go with Asha and catch them for help.

Tom cat: On it.

Jerry mouse: Be with Ariel for now.

Tom cat: Okay make sure you and Ariel teamwork together!

Donnie: Okay Tom and looks like we're going on the second floor and then we can catch them.

Tom and Donnie went to the staircase and visits the second floor for some butterflies to catch.

Tom cat: Shit! Donnie look at those creepy-ass butterflies coming inside of us!

Donnie: Oh my god I can't believe this...

Tom cat: Bet let's catch them!