Chapter three: I'm going off and see her

Asha ran off by using her horse and ran off to the woods to find her friend and by going to the woods and it is spookier than the haunted mansion. Asha tried to catch her and rans away and yells at her friend.

Asha: Dahlia where are you I'm sorry that I didn't mean to fight and yell at you but I need your help! I'm sorry that I did anything wrong with you...

Asha felt so bad to her friend and she didn't even know Dahlia had ever meant to be.

Meanwhile at Asha's house the crew were deepressed and upset about Asha.

Ariel: Oh dear Asha will never find her friend.

Donnie: I don't know if Asha and her friend are safe we should take of them just in case.

Tom cat: And so what if Asha never find her is that mean we had to find her?

Donnie: Well that's the plan.

Jerry mouse: Wait if we can have Asha and her friend back maybe there is a plan for them for we have her teamwork back and then we need her back.

Ariel: Well if Asha can't have her friend back then we have to find her.

Meanwhile at the woods and the night was here. Asha felt so cold and felt almost sick that her friend isn't here well not sure. Asha was wandering about her friend and felt depressed in tears.

Asha: Dahlia? Dahlia I missed you I swear to god that you ran away to the woods and I'm sorry of what have you done and-

And then suddenly a note appeared in the ground by Dahlia appeared in eyes seeking for her.

Asha: Dear Asha...I'm sorry that I can go with you but...I had have a bad girl that her name is...is...Princess Ivy?!

Asha felt in shocked when she knew that her friend team up with a villain like that. Why would she do that?

Unknown voice: IF YOU CAN'T RUN THEN HIDE!

Asha hopped on her horse and ran away with heavily breathing and going on trauma and then she left her friend behind returning to her home.

Asha: Sorry Dahlia! I'm so sorry!

Asha is now blocked by the bears!

Meanwhile at Asha's house the crew was talking and planning her for a help and then felt so bad to Asha and they hear Asha's scream.

Asha: HELP!!!!!!!!

Ariel heard the echo from her and then she noticed it.

Ariel: Asha is now lost! I don't know what are we going to do with her?

Tom cat: But the woods are far away as miles away from here.

Donnie: We have a plan...

Donnie kicked on the door and the crew felt so bad about Asha getting stuck.

Tom cat: I think Asha I captured alongside with her friend? Will it think so is the true?

Jerry mouse: No! I mean we can find her.

Donnie: Ariel get the horse and then we can-

Ariel: I got the horse. He's coming with me.

Donnie: Now Tom and Jerry you guys need to hop and on and hold Ariel's back.

Ariel: Okay but Donnie what are you going to do?

Donnie: I have come with you guys.

Everyone ran into the woods to find her and the night was still going.

End of chapter three...