head over heels

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading ..

I updated this chapter only bcoz of genuine readers who voted for my previous chapter but next chapter is only after 80 votes

And my jaan shreyu gave a couple name to my Arjun and pallavi #arvi ( Arjun +pallavi =arvi )

Now let's begin the story ..

**********************

Arjun's pov

" Arjun "

She softly took my name and rubbed my back and I still kept my head on her shoulder and held her tightly in my arms this is the first time she took my name without any tag ..

" Arjun listen , mein yehi hunn " she said

But I didn't loosen my grip over her ..

" Arjun , everyone is looking at us " she wishpered and i realised that she is in my cage , i loosened my grip and take two steps away from her ..

" Kya tum...tum meri body ko ..." I remembered her words i don't want to make her uncomfortable..

My eyes fell on her elbow , and it was injured a little..

" Chot kaise lagi ? " I enquired, she about to say something" Meera first-aid box .."  i roared and took her to the nearby couch, immediately Meera fetched a first-aid box and gave it to me , I was about to take her hand but i resisted  myself and signed Meera to do first-aid to that injury , everyone were seeing us and somehow understand that something is off btw us , I sat beside her and seeing her injury, she hissed in pain when Meera applied an antiseptic cream on her wound and i immediately turned my head to other side ,

I can't see her in pain .

" beta , where did you go in  morning, that too without letting know anyone?" Dadi inquired..

" I felt suffocated in the house dadi , that's why I went on a morning walk , and i reached nearby by park and I fell good there , but vipul bhayya came with me " she asserted in btw the little sobs bcoz of her wound..

I clenched my jaw and fisted my hand while seeing vipul one of my bodyguards at least he can inform me that he is with her , he very well know how many eyes were following her all the while to harm her , still he didn't informed me, my knuckles turned white and fisted in anger any time I will straightly punch on vipul face but a soft hand toched my fist i instantly turned my face towards her who was holding my fist and trying to calm down me , my brown orbs turned soften by seeing her angelic face , some water droplets are ready to come outside from her eyes .

"  plz vipul bhayya is not at fault , he stopped me going outside but i was adamant to go on a walk so he decided to come with me " she said with a calm and soft pitch , which is enough to make me calm ..

" At least he should inform us na pallavi ?? , everyone was so much worried for you especially Arjun " mrs srivastav said ..

" Ma'am , i tried to inform  Arjun sir , but he didn't lift my call , and tried to call on landline , no one received my call " vipul said and hung his head..

" Aur yeh chot kaise lagi ? " I inquired..

" A child was about to go in front of the car. I got hurt while trying to save him " she replied and I was about to leave but I felt a tug on my hand , I turned back and saw she held my hand on her tiny grip ..

" I am sorry aage se kabhi ayisa nahi karungi , i will not go anywhere, sorry " she mumbled by holding her ear with another free hand ..

" You are free to go anywhere , just inform one of us for the security reasons " i released my hand from her not so tight grip and left to my room , only I know how badly I want to hug her but how can she say that I was eyeing on her with bad intentions, in this one month of period I never ever crossed my limits , haan I teased her many times bcoz i like her annoying face , but never ever kept any bad intention , but her words are enough to hurt me ..