cherishing the moments

Hello beautiful watty people

So I am with a new chapter here ..

So ek important baath hai baad mein waise bhi aap log sunengey nahi isiliye abhi batharahi hunn , bina vote kiya padna paap hotha hai , vote karke pad Lena , agar padne ke baad bhi kare toh koi problem nahi hai, but don't forget to vote and comment..

And let's begin the story ..

But before that wish you many many happy returns of the day VanshikaBahe

****************

" What do you want didi  " maid Meera asked pallavi who was trying to figure out something in that big mansion..

" Haan actually where is Pooja mandir " pallavi asked Meera while seeing for everyone

" Pooja mandir ? " She asked in some what surprised expression..

" Haan kya hua ??  Iss ghar mein ek Pooja mandir toh hogi na ?? " She asked

Didi , no one is allowed to do puja in this mansion, ever since Badi madam died, no one does puja in this house, only dadi  is allowed to perform prayers every morning and that too silently. " Meera said nervously while seeing her sorroundings, what if Arjun comes from no where a d fires from her job ..

"But kyu " said pallavi while scrunching her eyes .

"Because Arjun Bhaiya does not like worship and bhajan kirtan at all, that is why  " Meera said

" Haan he won't like all these bcoz vampire jo hai " she murmured to herself

" Meera , just show where is puja room , I will handle no problem " she said , Meera nodded and pallavi followed her till the puja mandir ..

*******************

" Prepare for the meeting, weapons consignment deal should be completed today" he said over his phone while drying  his wet  hair ..

" What do you mean police ka security tight hogaya hai , you think I will afraid of them you f*...........

Ishwar Satya Hai

He stopped his conversation and cuts the call while hearing a melodious voice who was singing the Bhajan song of Mahadev

Satya Hi Shiv Hai

His narrowed his eyes with stern face and He remembered someone who used to sing this keertan every morning of her and he used to take part in that puja only for her and of course for  Prashad .

Shiv Hi Sundar Hai

He immediately grabbed a shirt and trouser from the cupboard as he was in a towel which is around his torso

Jaago Uth Kar Dekho
Jeet Jyot Ujaagar Hai

While buttoning shirt buttons he remembers the happiest days in his life ever .

Satyam Shivam Sundaram, Satyam Shivam Sundaram

" Aaru , don't touch the Prasad beta " his mom said to him who tries to take one ladoo from prasad plate .

" But mom ayisa kyu , i want right now " a 8 years old Arjun while whinning ..

" Lekin abhi tak Mahadev ko bhoog chadayi nahi na beta " she said while taking him into her lap and trying him to understand.

" Par mom Mahadev to kabhi kuch khaya bhi nahi hai , I noticed daily , everyday servants only take the Prashad , he will never ate a single peice of ladoo " he said with utmost innocent face ..