becoming wifey

Hi ..

Hello ..

Happy reading

********************
" Neil beta tum kuch kha kyu nahi rahe ?

" Neil why are you not eating anything?? " Maasi said while glancing at Neil who was trying to gulp the morsel by seeing Arjun who was exactly sat infront of him and eating a puri ..

" Nahi maasi , i am eating , I am good " Neil said , Arjun lifted his head and once glanced at Neil who was actually playing with puri ,he silently sighed him to eat properly and after that Neil started eating weirdly enough to pallvi get suspicious..

" Bhayya , are you ok ?? " She patted on Neil head who was just chocked his food ,

All family members understand Neil's situation and Chuckling to themselves..

" Aaj Tak inke aankhon mein dekh kar baat karne ka himmat nahi kiya Aaj ussi ke saamney bhait kar lunch kar raha hai , bichara Neil , acchese fhas Gaya hai "
Till date he hasn't had the courage to look into his eyes and talk to him, today he is  having lunch with him, poor Neil, he is completely trapped.

adit whispered to anant and they both smiled by seeing Neil condition..

" Waise bhayya , i want to meet your boss " Arjun turned his head towards her , everyone gaze went on Arjun including Neil , Arjun Sighed to Neil not to say anything ..

" Why you want to meet his boss ?? , maine suna ki woh akdu hai , khadoos hai , upar se gussa bhi bahut karta hai , ( seeing Neil ) kyu saale saab sahi kahana  maine " Arjun said while eating..

Neil again coughed by hearing saale saab from Arjun , maasi passed water glass , everyone were hardly controlling their smile ..

" Woh sir.... Mein .... Humare boss.." Neil trying his level best to cover up the things but it's not happening in good way ..

" Aapse se zyada khadoos toh hohi nahi sakte , agar Olympics mein khadoos banne ka award milta toh , do chaar awards humare hi Ghar mein aate the " she said as usual in her carefree nature ..

" Mein bus ek baar Neil bhayya ke boss ko thank you bolna chahthi hunn , ithna help Kiya hai na " pallavi said while glancing at prateeksh who was drinking soup , mousa ji feeding him ..

Both brother sister duo  shared a shared a warm smile , pallavi mentally thanked Neil's boss for helping her , without knowing about her , even srivastav family also ready to help her but in return they expected something from her " according to her "  but Neil 's boss didn't expected anything in return, that's why she respects him from the bottom of the heart..

Here prateeksh also saw a genuine smile on his sister's face and immediately his black orbs shifted towards Arjun who was right beside her sister , Arjun too observed this and sighed him through his eyes and they shared some silent conversation with each other and again  shifted there gaze towards pallavi who was so lost in her thoughts ..

This silent conversation is not unnoticed by Aman , he smiled a little and remembered that day when Arjun called maasi .

Flashback .

" Beta if you don't mind iss weekend mein ek baar pallavi ko lekar Ghar aa sakte ho , actually......."

" No problem maasi we will come on this weekend"

After sometime they ends the call , Arjun thought of something and calls Aman ..

" Aman gaadi nikalo " he said and within few minutes he left from the office ..

****************
Knock knock

" Who is that ?? "

" Arjun beta aap ? , auo ander auo beta " maasi welcomed him warmly .."