when pallavi meets Arjun

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading..

Om bhim bhush , om bhim bhush , I was doing my khala Jadu to all my readers , to vote and comment in my book without any fail

Om bhim bhush, om bhim bhush..

Meanwhile we will continue the story..

****************

Arjun pov ....

My staring session is came to an halt with her soft voice ..

" Ahh door ke peeche dewaar kisne banaya hai ? "

" Why the hell she is screaming sound loudly , khaan ke parde fhat jayengey mere" I thought to myself seeing a petite body which had a beautiful face with a louder voice

" Deewar nahi mein hunn " i said in my usual cold tone which usually leads to flinch people in fear but she is something else he titled her neck and saw my face her brown eyes met with my hazel deep one and then she may be lost in my eyes , usually people drool on me , and I just throw death glares on them but this girl she is not drooling on me , she is admiring me , I can sense that , suddenly we felt a tug on our shoulder , by which we both came back to our senses, I just saw Abrahm clicked a photo of mine and her , " I will soon kill you asshole " i muttered under my breath and heard her voice again , damn did she ate a loud speaker in her childhood. I clenched my jaw in frustration.

" Chor chor , mera bag chori karke le gaya pakdo koi usse " she said ran behind the theif who theft her bag , bhala Tali ..

" Where did she went ? Abrahm asked while coming towards the entrance.

" Went behind a theif who ran away with her bag " i replied in with boring expression..

" And you are still here ? , you must have to help her , you bloody..." He said which scrunching his eyebrows, isko gaali dena bhi nahi aata , how is on the earth he is my bestie ?

" And give me good reason to me to help her " ofcourse I am not a caring human being who cares loves this world , I am a demon who only shows his cruelty to this world..

" It's called " H U M A N I T Y " you blood moron " he streched each and every letter and expected to show some humanity , which I didn't any trace in my blood , humanity and me are poles apart . But he is adamant too , he held my hand and dragged to that girl , and seeing the scenerio first time I had a felt a foreign feeling , what is feeling ?? Maybe it's called pity , yes poor pity boy who stolen that bag and now doing situps infront of that " wait why I am showing pity on him , this world don't deserve any pity or mercy , this world only deserve my wrath nothing else "

" Kya didi ek bag keliye bacche ki jaan logi kya " that boy said while still doing situps.

" Ek simple bag nahi hai yeh , maine sale mein khareedi thi pura 500 rupiya deke , ithna costly hai yeh " she winned by pulling his ear

( It's not a simple bag, i bought this bag in sale that too with 500 rupees, that much costly it is )

" And iss mein 300 rupees hai and you are only taking about bag ?? " She twisted his ear more and Abrahm make a face like she is twisting his ear not that bot ear ..

" 300 rupees ? " We gasped

" Ok ok not 300 but I have 280 rupees in my purse " she replied

" It's ok , leave him bichara dar gaya hai " Abrahm said while seeing that boy and I am giving him a cold look , why he always shows his concern whatever towards the people so easily ?