Chapter 7 Curfew

We woke up to mom signing us.

J:"Oliver, Nalia?!"

I jumped out of bed and checked the clock, it was 12 o'clock.

N: "What is it, Mom?"

J:"What is it?, well you've had a party while we've been away. I am so disappointed of you”

O: "Huh? Who told?"

J: "Sophia saw that someone had posted on their story that there was a party here"

N:"Are you kidding Sophia what is wrong with you?"

J:"You will be curfewed," said mom and left, Sophia followed mom like a duckling.

I looked at Oliver and sighed, I went into my room and picked up my cell phone, I texted Lucas, Jason and Maddison what had happened.

Lucas replied and wrote: "oh, I'm so so sorry"

Maddison then replied: "Huh, are you kidding?

" And Jason answered: "I'll be back later"

I put my phone down and lay in bed and just rested. Suddenly mom came in with breakfast for me, sorry I got so mad. I have also been a teenager and done stupid things. Mom started telling me about things she had done as teenager.

"But you can't get away ,you'll have a curfew until tomorrow," she said and smiled.
N: "Okay, I understand"
"Good" said mom and went out.

I got out of bed and put on my white Bikini and went down to the pool, I sat down in a sun lounger and started reading, I alternated between reading and swimming.

"Mom" I call.

J: “Yes?”

N: "Can I bake"

J: "Yes of course"

I went in and started baking, I was going to bake a cake. I started baking and when it was ready, I put the cake on the table, I took out a plate and tasted the cake, it was very good. I went up to my room and sat in bed scrolling TikTok. I heard a knock on the door to the balcony, I looked out and there was Jason. I walked over to the door and opened it.

N: “What are you doing here”

Jason: "I told you I'd come to you"

N: "Yes, right but now?"

Jason: “Yes, but shall we watch TV”

N:”Okay”

We sat in bed and watched a movie, we looked at each other and kissed. It felt nothing special, like it was completely natural.

"I have to eat lunch but we can be heard on the mobile later" I said when the movie was over
"Okay" Jason said and went out to the balcony and climbed down

I went down to the kitchen and took out a salad that was in the fridge, I sat down and thought what would happen between me and Jason when we go home. It's still one week away, mom came into the kitchen and sat next to me.

J: "Anything in particular you're thinking of?"

N: “I have to say something”

J: "Yes of course, what"

N: "Jason and I are together, or not together but i like him"

"Yes, I've noticed that," said mom, laughing

J: "Was it good"

"Yes" I said and smiled, I went up to my room and got into bed and rested for a few hours. After I had rested, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, at the same time I checked myself in the mirror. all afternoon I lay in bed and just watch TV, when it was six o'clock mom called that it was dinner.  So I went down and ate, it was soup.  After we ate i went back to my bedroom, turned off the light and put on my pink pajamas. I got into my bed and watched tv, after some few hours i texted everyone goodnight, and everyone said goodnight back. I layed on my back and stared up at the ceiling, I thought about Jason and how much I was in love with him. I laid down on my side and fell asleep immediately.