Chapter 5 Date?

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was Jason. I went on Snapchat and Jason wrote:

Jason: “Good morning”

Good morning, I wrote back

N: "I'm going to have breakfast then I'll come over to you"

Jason: "Yes, see you"

N:"see you”

I got out of my bed and ran down to the kitchen, everyone was sitting and eating, I got myself a sandwich with cheese and sat down.

J: “Hey honey, how did you sleep?”

N: "I slept well, what about you?"

O: “I slept well”

S: "Me with"

N: "I'm going to see Jason later after breakfast"

O: "Ooo cozy"

"Stop!" I said and hit him

J: "fun with new friends, just tell me when you go"

O: “Friend?”

N:"But Oliver stop then?"

S: "Hahaha"

J: "Oliver stop then, you can also have boys as friends"

O: "Yeah okay" he replied angrily

When I had eaten my sandwich I went up to my room and checked my closet, I took out my white bikini and a black long skirt and a blue T-shirt and my white bikini underneath. I went into the bathroom with my makeup kit and took waterproof mascara, I went back with my kit and brushed my hair. I ran down to the hall and put on my white shoes, I shouted goodbye and everyone shouted back goodbye.

I went to Jason's house and knocked, Lucas opened and said hello, he looked at me and smiled.

"Is Jason home?" I asked.

"Jason" Lucas calls out.

Jason came down the stairs and he looked like a dream, I couldn't take my eyes off him when he came down the stairs.

Jason: “Hi”

N: "Hello" I replied shyly

Jason: "Shall we swim?"

N: "Yes of course"

We went out to his pool and changed into bathing suits,

N:"Are your parents at home?"

Jason: "no it's just me and Lucas"

N: "okay"

We went to their storeroom and took out the volleyball net, we were helped to set up the net over the pool and jumped in the pool and started playing. We played and laughed, but he won.

N: "Shall we go to the sea and swim there?"

Jason: “Yes absolutely”

We changed into our clothes and ran from his house down to the sea, we changed to our bathing suits and ran into the sea. We swam, wrestled. it felt like it was a dream. Jason was the dream guy I had always dreamed of ever since we got here. We got out of the water and sat on the beach and looked out to sea. Jason sat closer to me and held me, we looked into each other's eyes and kissed. It was the second time we kissed, every time it felt right and I wished it would never end between us.

Jason: "Do you want ice cream"

N:''Yes, I love ice cream"

Jason: "Okay come on"

We went to the little shop and bought an ice cream each and went back to Jason's house. When we arrived and ate the ice cream, we went up to Jason's room. It was large with white walls and a large blue bed, with a TV on the wall opposite the bed.

Jason: "I have a surprise, I'm coming"
"Oh okay" I said and smiled.

I laid down in bed and thought about what he was going to do, but suddenly Lucas came.

Lucas: "Hey, what are you doing?"

N: "I'm waiting for Jason, he would do some surprise"

"Are you guys together?" he said and laughed.

N: "No, I don't think so"

Lucas: "Okay, what's your name on snapchat?"

He gave me his mobile and I entered my username.

Lucas: "Thank you"

N: "Of course "

"But I have to go now but I'll see you some other day" he said with a wink.

N: "Yes bye"

I was very confused, why was he flirting with me? But then Jason comes with my favorite candy, it was Takis, sour patch kids and Nerds.

N: "How did you know this was my favorite candy?"

Jason: "Maybe I got help from someone special?"

N: "Who?"

Jason: "Lucas helped me"

N: "Oh okey"

I was surprised, how did Lucas know what my favorite candy was?

Jason: "I thought we could watch a movie, what do you want to watch?"

N: It doesn't matter, what do you want to watch?"

Jason: "My favorite movie is Home alone"

N: "Yes, we can check it"

Jason turned on the TV and put on Home alone, We sat in bed and I leaned my head against his shoulder.  When the movie was over I had to go home, we went down the stairs and I put on my shoes.

We said goodbye and we hugged, I went home and everyone was out, Oliver and Sophie were swimming in the pool and playing volleyball.  While Mom sat and read in a sun lounger.

N: "Hello"

J: "Hey, what have you been doing"

N: "We have swam in his pool and in the sea"

J: "What fun!"

N: "But I have to go take a shower now, what are we having for dinner?"

J: "We're going to eat hamburgers"

N: "Okay"

I got up and went into the bathroom, I took off my sweaty clothes and showered.  When I was done, I put the towel around me and went into my room.  I put on a white dress, I got into bed and called Maddison.

M: "Hello"

N: “Hey, what are you doing?”

M: "I'm watching tv,you then"

N: “I’m going to eat dinner,but I was with Jason and we swam in his pool and in the sea, then we went to his house and watched movies"

M: "Wow, my God, what fun!"

N: "Mm but, he brought my favorite candy and I asked how he knew and he said he got help from Lucas?"

M:"Huh?!"

N: "Well why didn't he find out for himself?"

M: "Yes,how strange"

N: "Yes,but I have to eat now, but maybe we'll talk to each other tomorrow"

M: "Okay, kiss"

N:"Kiss"

I went down to the kitchen and started eat,it was very good. When I had eaten up I ran up to my room and started watching tv for some hours. When the movie was done the clock was half past ten, i went in to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room and changed to my pyjamas, i layed down in my bed and I wrote Goodnight(❤️) to Jason and put my phone down. I fell asleep immediately.