Why Is Kris So Blue

After the fiasco which was Sans's store, Kris went back down to the Dark World, where there stood Ralsei, awaiting his return.

Ralsei:
Kris! It's been ever so long! We've missed you down here. Lancer and his darkner pals have been making a mess for the last half an hour!

Lancer slides in.

Lancer:
How's it going, clowns?! It's me, Lancer! With my dad being exiled to the cat cage, I took on some epic responsibilities around here!

He presents his Darkner pals.

Lancer:
I completely forgot all their names! So as a placeholder, this is Darkner 1 and Darkner 2.

Darkner 1:
Yes, clowns! It's me.

Lancer:
Anyway, haven't got much time. Got some super cool prince-y stuff to do. Later, clowns!

As if waiting to be cued in, Queen burst into the scene somehow.

Queen:
Well Hello Again Foolish Children. Kris How Many Times Do I Have To Say It Because Honestly At This Point I Don't Even Know If You're Listening To A Word I'm Saying It's Just You Look Like You Have Cholera Or Something Like Seriously Go Get It Checked Out Like Right Now Ok Toodles Children.

Then she left again.

Kris:
Getting tired of her saying that.

Ralsei:
I mean, I do kinda see where she's coming from. Down here in the Dark World, your skin is a blue tint. And with the disease cholera, people's skin would turn blue if they had it!

Susie:
Gonna have to agree with the walking thesaurus on this one.

Ralsei:
Walking... what?

Susie:
Nothin'. Never mind.

Ralsei:
Well again, sorry to cut your trip short again, Kris, but I'm sure you and Susie are very busy.

Susie:
Wait, you're just gonna kick us out?

Ralsei:
I'm sorry, Susie. It's just... it's nothing. You had best be off now, I'm sure.

Susie:
Kris, the hell is up with Ralsei? You got any ideas?

Kris:
Nope.

Susie:
Great bundle of help as always. There's definitely something fishy going on down here, and no, it is NOT the vendor selling fish at the end of the hallway.