I'm Trying To Read Go Away

So Basically Kris Susie And That Fluffy Dog Thing Ralsei Are In A House

A Big House Right So They Have Their Friend Queen Come Round (Ooh Look It's Me) Who Then Begins Writing This Book

Ok Enjoy

Kris, Susie and Ralsei are all in Kris's house. Toriel the goat mommy is out buying groceries.

It is time for school.

Susie:
Man, school sucks.

Ralsei:
Fear not, Susie! I have found a revision leaflet on the consequences of potassium deficiency for you to read about!

Susie:
Why would I need this?

Ralsei:
Well, it's always good to be ahead of everyone else!

Susie:
Nah, that's the kinda stuff that gets a kid beat up after class.

Ralsei:
Uhh... c'mon everyone, we don't want to be late!

Ralsei escorts Susie and Kris to the school, and stands outside, waving at them.

Ralsei:
Have a great day, you two!

They both walk into class.

Alphys:
So, does everyone have a—

Susie kicks open the door.

Alphys:
Susie, uh, please stop damaging school property. That's the fifth time this week it's had to be fixed, and it's first thing on a Monday! Well, anyway, go find your seats! We're just about to get started!

Kris leans over to Berdly.

Berdly:
Kris, what do you want? You want to be partners? Erm, well, in case you haven't already noticed, I'm already partnered with the second smartest student again, so go away.

Noelle:
Uh, hey Kris!

Alphys:
Ok, so, who wants to start reading? Berdly? How about you?

Berdly stands on his desk, holding the book he just randomly has.

Berdly:
Ahem! Chapter 22: Cupcakes and cars. After the goat boy wanders into the street, a dog stops him and asks for directions. A car then flies into them both, killing them instantly.

Susie falls asleep and slams her head on the desk. Kris does the same.

An hour later...

Alphys:
Ok everyone, have a nice day! And please! Don't forget the group project. Oh! Kris? And Susie? Usually it's only one of you. Oh well, it's not a problem. Just, don't forget about the group assignment!

Kris and Susie leave, and head towards the closet.

Susie:
Alright, ready?

They both jump into the closet, which takes them to Ralsei's Dark World, which is full of life and a rather charismatic robot.

Queen:
Ok Kingy Wingy Would You Like Your Breakfast

King:
Begone, wench! I do not need you adding to my struggle.

Queen:
I Didn't Realise Doing Nothing But Sulking About Your Humiliating Defeat Is A Struggle

King:
I could say the same about you!

Queen:
WHAT THE BEEP DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME

King:
You heard me.

Queen:
Well. I Am Now Leaving In A Huff

She turns to leave and walks past Kris and Susie.

Queen:
Kris You Look Ill Sweetie

Susie:
What was that about?

Ralsei:
Ah, Kris! Susie! There you are!

Susie:
Ralsei, hey, there you are.

Ralsei:
Look! I made you cupcakes! I call them "Ralsei Cupcakes". It's, uh... not very imaginative.

Susie:
Uh, thanks, I guess. Hey, Kris, you'd uh, better get home fast.

Ralsei:
Oh, of course! Do hurry, Kris. I wouldn't want you getting in trouble!

Kris returns to the house, where Toriel still isn't home. They wait until she gets home, and gets some surprising news.