25. See You Later ( finale )

Miracle | Kang Mira

"Come back soon, okay?"

Yeonjun's voice makes me turn around from working. He's leaning against the bookshelf, a sad pout formed on his lips as he watches me get ready. The red and brown covers of the books behind him blend with him wearing his white apron and black glasses.

A huge grin marries my cheeks as I shake my head. "So silly. I'm just going out to buy some things."

"Still! You could have just told Soobin or someone else. There are a bunch of people waiting to help you, including me. You know that, right?" Yeonjun flickers his eyes toward me, the pout never leaving his lips.

I can only smile in a rather stupid way. After the conversation last night, there has been drastic changes already. Changes I were adamant to make for days, and they are finally coming true. I can spot it in the way Yeonjun has gotten himself loosened in front of me, and now pouts like a spoiled kid. He isn't afraid of breaking his own image anymore.

"Well, I want to do things by myself. And I'm sure Soobin or others won't be able to find the vanilla essence I need for baking." I do a little twirl on my heels as I announce this. "Besides, you need to go to hospital right now! So, get ready!"

"How about I drop you at the market first?" Yeonjun leans back from the bookshelf and suggests excitedly. "Then I can go to the hospital-"

"Both are at the opposite directions." I shake my head in disapproval and swing the bag over my left shoulder. "I'll be going first!"