39 - Thappu Thappu

Next day Shalu woke up at her usual time and started to work.
Arjun came to kitchen like he usually do and hugged her from back.

Arjun - Maa coffee.

Shalu removed his hold and moved to sink to wash the vessels.

Shalu - Coffee dinning table la iruku.

She said while washing. Arjun went to dining table in half sleep state and sat there.

Arjun - Inikiee veliyaa pooglaamaa..
Shalu- Enaku velaa irukunga.
Arjun - Pch.. enaa velaa unaku..
Shalu - class dhan.  Test papers ellam correction pannamaa iruku. Correction panni nalaikie tharanum.

She won't deny when he asked her out. This is the first time she is saying reason. Arjun didn't mind much and went to room.  Shalu prepared the breakfast and arranged on the dinning while he came back after bath.

Shalu kept the food on his plate. From the morning she didn't even look at his face.

Arjun - Ukaru ma.

She sat opposite to him and ate silently. She answered to his question in one or two words.
If he's at home she would let him prepare food while she went to work but today she started to cook. He expected her to join with him to watch TV as it was their routine when he's at home and she would start getting ready to class after 10.30 as her class start at 11. 20pm and ends at 1.30

Shalu was in the kitchen and Arjun came inside.

Arjun - Ma ena pandra..
Shalu - Moor kolambu karuna kelangu varval.

Usually she would give a witty answer when ever he ask ena pandra when she is in the kitchen but today she didn't. She continued to work ignoring him.
Arjun stood near her and looked at her. She was working with full concentration without minding him.

Arjun held her hand and pulled her to him.

Arjun - Inikiee leave pooden.

Shalu removed his hold and cooked the food.

Arjun - Leave poduriyaa..
Shalu -  sonnen laa velaa irukunu.
Arjun- Pch.. seri kelambu naa kutitu poi viduren.
Shalu - Na erkanavey auto ku soliten.. neenga rest edunga.

She was answering without looking at him. Arjun sat in the living. She went to changed and came back.

Shalu - Na poitu varen.

With that she left. Usually she would pinch his cheeks and give a peck on his cheeks before leaving but today she didn't.

Shalu went to work and took the class. She came back to home and he was no where to be found. She didn't bothered to call him. She had her food and lied on the bed to get some sleep.

It was evening Arjun came to home.

Shalu came and kept the coffee on the center table and went to kitchen. She cooked the dinner and went to room. Arjun sipped his coffee and went to room. He found her correcting the papers. Usually she would sit beside him as soon as he comes home and talk with him. He went to wash and came quickly. Arjun sat on the bed beside her.

Arjun - Ma.. inga vayen..
Shalu - Mm. Sollunga.

She didn't turn to him.

Arjun - Ingaa va.. en madilaa ukandhu correct pannu..

She would sit inbetween his legs and lean on him comfortably and correct the papers while talking with him.

Shalu - Vendangaa..

She didn't even call Mama from the morning. Leave the calling.. she didn't look at his face.

Arjun who was patience from the morning lost his temper.